1 vs 2

Hehe, TenZ became JenZ.

======== • ✠ • ========
Narrator's Pov
======== • ✠ • ========
John vs Jason and James.
======== • ✠ • ========

John unsheathes his katana.

James enters the fray, holding a singular pistol, which shimmered in the rainy night.

James: Give up John.

John: Oh yeah?

John swung his blade and threw a knife behind him, stopping a creeping Jason.

Jason jumped back, brandishing two daggers.

James: You're outnumbered.

John: And when has that ever stopped me?

John threw a knife at Jason and appeared before James, delivering a flurry of slashes.

James used blocked the slashes with his gun and swiftly began to counterattack.

James punched and ducked before shooting at John who dodged and slashed at James.

The slash was blocked by Jason, appearing next to John and head butting him.

John stumbles back but blocks a slash from Jason and throws a small knife at James' gun's barrel, jamming it.

Jason swung both daggers at John but he ducked and swiped Jason off his feet and proceeded to punch Jason square in the stomach.

John narrowly dodges his small knife as he instinctively jumps to the side, avoiding James' shots.

He jumped into the bushes and James aimed.

James: Nowhere to ru-

A katana comes flying out of the bushes, James smacks it away but gets knocked over by John's punch, he grabbed the katana and slashes at James, the latter unable to react in time.

The katana however gets knocked out of John's hand when Jason kicks it away and grabbed John's head, dragging him to the ground.

John is put in a chokehold but he punches Jason's spine causing him to release his grip from the pain and kick him in the head.

John jumps up and throws dirt at James, making him miss his aimed bullet.

John tackled James and proceeded to pummel him to the ground.

Jason gets up and runs towards John and grabs his back, doing a German Suplex.

John plants his hands on the ground and twirls his body, kicking Jason away but giving room for James to take a shot.

John crashes and feels the blood on his abdomen.

James fires another shot and this time John evades it and stands up, throwing several knives at James and drop kicking him.

James is sent flying while Jason recovers and runs at John who had recovered his katana.

The two are locked in a battle between katana and dagger.

Sharp and aggressive movements versus swift and fluid motions.

Jason tries to stab John's head but the latter dodges and delivers a clean cut to his arm.

Jason winces but then splashes blood in John's eyes and cuts the man several times.

John stumbles back before blocking all of the slashes, though he suffered many cuts.

John opens his eyes and sees James aiming his gun, so he grabbed Jason and used him as a shield.

Jason took the shot but proceeded to stab John in the chest.

John pull the dagger out and sticks it into Jason's jugular and threw his body toward James.

James dodged the corpse but not the sharp edge of John's blade.

With a clean-cut, James' head is severed from his body.

John walks off but falls as he succumbs to his wounds.

======== • ✠ • ========
Okey, that's it, no one wins, HAHA!

Tell me what you think! Are there any things I should improve on?