Epilogue

"Hello our lovely fans out their and welcome to my channel" Lloyd said.

"What do you mean about your channel its our channel "OUR" Judy emphasize the OUR.

And suddenly the camera got snatch by the owner and their editor

"I will say it again hello our lovely fans and were gonna introduce the X band" Christene said "Ok everyone line up... Let's start to our vocalist"

"You already know my name which is Lloyd your one and only vocalist and the gorgeous of the group" Lloyd said

"Hahaha its very windy in here" "Up next our guitarist and composer" Christene said

"Hi name's Judy Mary your one and only hottie guitarist...especially in acoustic guitar" Judy said boyishly

"Ok!! Then our angelic pianist and Leader of the group" Christen said.

"Hi" with shy gesture "M-My name is R-Roxanne Jane your p-pianist and leader at y-your service." Roxanne said shyly

"And last but not the least your drummer of the group" "Christene Lee your pretty gossiper" Christene said "And this is our pretty manager aka our boss in the group meet Zyrah Jane!!" Christene said proudly more like sarcastic.

"Sup, Zyrah Jane here" " hey! better stop your recording you still have a practice" Zyrah said bossily.

(A: really! zyrah is so bossy hmmp! But we know its for their own good heehe)

"Yeah yeah" Christene said sarcasticly, "and you all know right that we're living in the same jouse plus a little information their... Our stylist is just our bestfriend she is a shy camera also our photographer hope you support her and leave her good compliment on her design...plss support our upcoming song cause we've been preparing this for 3 months and thank you for our lovely fans" Christene said "Everyone gather up its time to day bye bye"

"Plsss like and subscribe to our channel and check out our latest song" said by Judy who emerge with Christene.

And they gather form in circle to say good bye to their Youtube video

"Bye lovely fans muaahh" Everyone said

"X band are the famous group band receiving lots of awards and having a precious loyal fans even they also get hate."

(A: what do you expect. They are famous, rich, smart, beautiful, knows how to fight, and handling weapon like gun and daggers etc... they're just jealous... Author your number 1 supporter kyaahh)

Meanwhile in the other hand there lay a very exhausted person that you may mistaken that someone take her blood. Let me introduce her "Her name is Kate the stylist of the group the one who likes perfection and organize" well the reason she got exhausted because of her friends she need to come up a new style and yesterday they got photograph by their new album and dragging her in their practice because her friends are worried about her too because she only stay at the house all the time...

*Other Realm*

"Is everything according to the plan" said by a mysterious man

"Of course, can't wait to our mission in mortal real" said by a girl

"Why are you getting excited about its not like we've never been there" said by the other man

*Pakkkk*

"D-Dont fight" said by a softy boy

"Ouch what was that for"

"Just shut up you idiot bleehh"

"Enough of you two" said by other man also

"Tsk" "We better find them earlier or else the Dark user will get a head of us" said by the cold man

"Meow meow" said by a cat

"Then what are we waiting for let's go I've holding this portal for to long" "tsk" said by other man

"Let's go!!!"