Chapt: 22

We both turn around in the middle of the hall where its busy with people walking to their next class.

I can see Anthonio walking towards me and Charles with Noah.

"What do you want i need to go to history." I say as he approach us.

"Yeah with noah go i will have a talk to you." He says looking at Charles.

"Anthonio how many times do i need to say it he. Is. Just. A . Friend!" I say.

"Yeah that's what they all say and the next thing you know he likes you!" He says not taking off his eyes off charles.

"Well i'm sorry to interrupt but i have no interest in your sister." Charles says.

"See!" I say looking at Anthonio.

"Is that so? Well i hope your not lying. I'm keeping an eye on you." Anthonio says.

"And yes you can be friends but I don't wanna hear 'yeah he is my boyfriend now' because you know your not allowed." Anthonio says pointing at me.

"Yes i know and you know I don't want a boyfriend and time!" I say and roll my eyes.

"Anyway Amora are you coming to history because I don't wanna be late." Noah interrupt.

"Yes okay uhm Charles i see you at lunch!" I say as i walk away with noah leaving Anthonio and Charles behind.

Shit.

Their pov

"Okay you understand me right what i said!" Anthonio says looking back at Charles.

"Yes yes I understand." He says rolling his eyes.

"Don't fucking roll your eyes on me!" Anthonio says stepping closer to Charles but he is shorten then him so he is not that scary.

"I'm not scared of you and like i said I don't want her." Charles says.

Anthonio He raises his eyebrows up."and why is that? I mean every boy had been staring when she walks past so why don't you take the shot your so close now?!"

"Look even tho i'm close with her I wouldn't do it because she is not my type." Charles answers.

"What is your type then?" Anthonio ask.

"You, you are my type." Charles answer smirking. (Don't forget how close they are)

Anthonio realize and take a step back and clears his throat.

"I'm just kidding jez." Charles laughs.

"You should have seen you face." He laughs.

"But seriously didn't you know i'm gay?! Look at me?" He says showing his clothes.

Anthonio nodd." Right i'm dumb sorry."

"Don't apologise jez you can't take jokes can you?" He says.

"T-that's not it." Anthonio says.

"Oh i know what it is you thought i meant it that you my type." Charles chuckles.

"Don't be fladdert all of your brothers are attractive so you all are not my type." He says.

"Well i'm gonna talk about my type i need to go to class you too." Charles says and is about to turn around.

"Wait!" Anthonio says and Charles stops walking and turns around.

"You have science now right?" Anthonio asks.

"Yes?" Charles says.

"I do to so lets walk together and say together why we're late." Anthonio says walking towards charles.