[41]

Ayato had a rough day at the Yashiro Commission simply all he saw was scrolls everywhere that needed to be signed and the fact that he is also busy preparing for his son's birthday didn't help in one bit, Itto invited him for a beetle fight in which he accepted just to relieve some stress here and there, without noticing the time passing.

You on the other hand was on the Kamisato Estate had nothing to do, recently you have been overworking yourself that Ayaka almost fainted when she saw you laying on your study from exhaustion followed by a worried Yuki and Qiqi. "Here My lady some tea to relieve your stress." You thanked him before taking a sip at your tea, checking the progress of Yuki's birthday preparations that Ayaka gave you.

"Hm, Invitations I should Invite all Yuki's friends in Liyue. I bet Qiqi and Yuki misses them."

"Speaking of which, Thoma?" The dirty blond man turned to you, You asked. "Where is ayato? It's getting pretty late now where is he?" You asked eyes still on the paper, Thoma gulped not knowing what to say to you. "Uhm I-I don't know my lady, My lord is very busy today perhaps he's coming home later than usual." He reasoned which you actually believed.

You decided to come out for a fresh air when you saw someone. Your eyes widened as your hands trembled. The person looked at you with a smile you were relieved. Her back appearance looked like someone you knew but that was impossible, since she's dead. It was just a person who had the same haircut and color as her. The soft breeze of wind made you shiver as you recalled what happened three years ago.

You were anxious, your heartbeat as beating rapidly you tried to calm yourself down. "There's no way.. There's just no way She's gone." You were scared what if this tranquility and serene feeling gets destroyed again you certainly can't afford to see that, now that you and Ayato have been living so well, Yuki Qiqi and your other friends was out of danger. You bit your finger anxiously. You were greeted by Yuki who was carrying Qiqi on his back they look like they are wounded they were covered in dirt. "Yuki?! What happened?"

Although Qiqi was quiet you knew something happened to her, "Qiqi wanted to grab some dendrobium so I helped her but then she slipped so she rolled over the hill.." You got your handkerchief in your pocket as you crouched on their level cleaning their faces covered in dirt, "Aiya, you two be careful always." Especially now that Qiqi doesn't use her healing powers that much since she pushed her limits on treating you when you were in a dangerous state years ago. "Come let's get you two cleaned up."

Thoma was the one who will help Yuki clean up and you were the one who will help Qiqi, Qiqi was playing with the bubble water. "Qiqi doesn't feel pain, No need to worry.." Even though you were basically Qiqi's parents now you actually never heard her call you mother even Ayato, But you understood her if she wishes to call you like that then It's fine as well.

"Qiqi is such a brave girl, Ms. Hu Tao will be very scared on how brave you became." She nodded, When you were in Liyue you often saw Hu Tao chasing Qiqi early in the morning in the harbour. After, you dressed Qiqi on her pajamas but she and Yuki wasn't sleepy yet. "Mother! Tell us a story! About how you met father!" Yuki said excitedly scooting closer to Qiqi anticipating your reply with sparkling eyes. "Hmmm, how we met huh?" You pondered for a second.

"Then you two better listen well."

"Listen to me, Y/N my child.. whatever you discover in the future please try to forgive your mother for whatever she is doing to you today."

A young Y/N was crying. The old madam of Matsuoka Family her health is getting worse therefore she called the young girl to pass this message; Although the little girl was clueless on what her grandmother said she nodded. "Moon, Moon, please take care of my Grandmother!" Young Y/N caressed her grandmother's cheeks, as it turned.. cold.

Kiyoko shook her head in sadness as she embraced the young child who was still caressing her grandmother's cheek.

"My lady, Grandmother is gone now but she will always protect you and Master Haruto wherever you go." One of the person who treated her with kindness passed away.

A year after that, the little girl decided to visit her grandmother in the cemetery despite being so busy with her education, She was ready to show the handkerchied that she personally made to her grandmother. They learned embroidery for yesterday lessons.

Standing in her Grandmother's tomb she showed her excitedly the little handkerchief that she embroided, with her fingers that was full of bandages.m- "I will make a better one for you grandmother and for haruto and for mother and for father too! Also Kiyoko!" Kiyoko smiled at the young lady.

Kiyoko had something to get so she told the lady to stay here for a moment, The little lady was curious and decided to stroll around the cemetery, holding her umbrella and handkerchief.

She saw a bunch of people leaving which made her look. There was a person sitting down and it started to downpour, Y/N opened her umbrella she noticed the person wasn't moving despite getting wet in the rain. Worried that the person might be sick she started to approach them.

The little boy had pale blue hair he was crying which made her felt sad too, in a gloomy weather. It must've been very sad.

"Hey are you okay?" The young girl said, her voice was full of worry she gave a look of worry, The little boy who was crying looked up to see her stunned and speechless, "Here it's my handkerchief to stop you from crying!" She cheerfully said, he didn't move he just stared at the young lady infront of him.

The young lady used her handkerchief to wipe his tears, "Moon, moon, please look over this brother.."

"Sun, Sun, please guard this brother always." she sang which made ayato's cheeks flush. "Are you okay brother?" She asked. He looked the other way as he replied shyly. "I am.."

"Ah brother spoke! My name is Matsuoka Y/N! I came here to visit my grandmother but i found you crying." She explained, she smiled at the boy. "You know we might not know this but, I know whoever you lost must be protecting you from heaven."

"Kiyoko used to say that to me, She said even if grandmother was not here with me she's protecting me and my brother in the heavens!" After that the boy cracked a smile. "Thank you, Y/N." He said, Which made her blush.

Suddenly, a servant called her name her expression saddened. "It looks like its time for me to go home! But its okay here is my umbrella and my handkerchief you can use it to wipe your tears!" She said giving him her umbrella and handkerchief and ran towards the servant calling her.

That day, She forgot to ask for the boy's name. But seasons change, Weeks, Years flew by. She visits the cemetery but she never saw him again. She would often offer a flower in the tomb of what she believes the boy's relative.

With that, The little boy that she comforted in that gloomy weather he was also included in her prayers everyday, every night-

That boy, is now her husband.

You saw the two of them asleep you kissed their cheek as you left the room.