Part 4

Readers, I try my best to give you updates as much as possible in my capacity. So shower some love by commenting and voting🥺🥺🥺
________________________________________

"Why you kissed me? You know na its wrong..so wrong"

"Because i like the feel of your soft lips" Sidharth answered her, smirking at her flushed face.

"But its wrong, we just met and you are my sisters boss" Shehnaaz said with a cute pout. Sidharth took her hand in his.

"Nothing is wrong unless your heart told you its wrongs. Ask your heart, your heart will give you right answer if it was wrong or right. And dont forget you enjoyed the kiss too" Sidharth told her, Shehnaaz was lost in his words. Asking her heart if their kiss was wrong or not. But just like her her heart was not confused, her heart give her answer straight away. May be in others eyes, the kiss she shared was wrong but her heart says it was most special moment. Shehnaaz sighed as she started getting irritated with the fight between her mind & heart. She decided to leave the matter and enjoy the feel of her first kiss.

"The room at right side is yours. go to sleep. Its getting late. " Sidharth told her bringing her back from her reverie. Shehnaaz nodded in yes. They both stood up from her place and went in their respective rooms.

Next morning Shehnaaz woke up, first thing she did was, checked her cell phone and found 20 missed calls from her sister that shocked her, her sister & mother never cared about her whereabouts.

"Why she called me? After making my life hell, She is showing care. Stupid sister" Shehnaaz thought to herself. Her head was paining because of staying in rain for long time last night. She was checking her cell phone, replied to Sushmita's text and assured her she is safe. Just then she came through one message that was from her college administration office, notification about her re-joining the college and her fee was also paid, it confused her..urmn last week she was dropped out of the college because she couldnt pay the fees.

"Who paid for my fee? Mr. Shukla? But why?" Shehnaaz questioned herself, soon anger build inside her thinking, even after telling him she dont want his money still he paid for her expenses.

Shehnaaz stood up from her place and marched outside toward his room, she didnt care to knock on the door and barged inside but immediately regret it when her gaze fall over his almost naked figure, standing neat the closet with a towel wrapped around his waist. She gulped down the limp forming in her throat, her hazel move over his perfect muscular body. Deep crimson colored spread across her cheek realizing she was staring at him like a creepy stalker. She look away from him, her blush got more deeper as he heard him chuckle which confirmed that he had caught her staring at him.

"See something you like, Shehnaaz?" Sidharth spoke to her, although she was staring at ground but she could tell he must be smirking by now.

"I..Urmn" She stuttered, her fingers were playing with the hem of his but now her t-shirt. Gaining courage she looked up into his eyes, refused to let him know whay kind of effect he have on her but it was too late, Sidharth already knew the huge effect he have on her innocent body.

"Why you paid my college fee?" She asked him finally realizing why she came here. Sidharth look at her serious face with amusement.

"I..Urmn" She stuttered, her fingers were playing with the hem of his but now her t-shirt. Gaining courage she looked up into his eyes, refused to let him know whay kind of effect he have on her but it was too late, Sidharth already knew the huge effect he have on her innocent body.

"Why you paid my college fee?" She asked him finally realizing why she came here. Sidharth look at her serious face with amusement.

"You cant miss your college for so long" he answered her in stern tone, Shehnaaz went close to him forgetting he was almost naked.

"I would have arranged money on my own" Shehnaaz replied back in annoyed tone.

"Listen Doll! Its better we do not argue over this. You & I, we both know that you will never be able to win against me" Sidharth told her in dark tone, the playful side of his was gone. The seriousness in his eyes was telling her not to argue with him.

"You are such a meanie" Shehnaaz said in barely audible voice but his sharp hearing catches her words. Sid chuckled at her childishness. Shehnaaz bites her lower lip and left the room, after he wore his clothes and got ready, he too went outside. Shehnaaz was sitting on couch in hall, reading newspaper.

"Look you are on front page" Shehnaaz exclaimed excitedly when he sat on couch beside her. She showed him newspaper, Sidharth shook his head. Her reaction was cute.

"But you must be used to it now, i mean almost every day there is atleast one article on you" Shehnaaz mumbled, talking to herself.

"What are your plans for today?" Sid asked her, Shehnaaz looked up from newspaper and glance at him with confuse look.

"Dont know! May be i will try for a job in some cafe" Shehnaaz told him, he frowned hearing her but quickly recovered from it.

"How about you forget about this job and spend some time here with me, we can watch your favorite movies" Sidharth told her, he wasnt a movie person, hell he dont even remember when he last time he watched a movie but to keep her there, close to him he come up with this only that moment.

"Urm but why would you want to spend time with me?" Shehnaaz questioned him, except Sushmita he was the first one in years that want to spend time with her, even her own family think talking to her is waste of time so spending time with her is out of the question.

"Why you asked that?" Sid questioned her, confusion was written all over is face.

"Nobody except Sushmita hangs out with me, not even Rashmi & mom. They said i am useless" Shehnaaz answered him, she knew its strange that they met a day ago and she is telling him all her problems and secrets but she felt like she could trust him and the fact he was sweet and not judging her because she is poor like others do, made her comfortable with him.

"You are not useless" Sidharth told her while he pulled her into his lap by holding her arm gently. Shehnaaz blushed deep red and tried to got up but he held her securely.

"You give too much attention to what people say. Dont give importance to their words, its their habit to say things." Sidharth told her, Shehnaaz nodded cutely. There faces were inches apart, she could feel thousands of butterflies dancing in her belly. Her gaze fall over his lips, the sudden urge to feel those expert lips against her was building inside her. It was strange feeling for her.

"Bad Shehnaaz, very bad" she said to herself when thoughts about kissing him again formed in her mind.

"One kiss wont do any harm" The bubble Shehnaaz appeared, giving her naughty smirk.

"No! He will think i am one of those type of girls" Shehnaaz retorted back, the bubble Shehnaaz frowned.

"He wont! Remember its him who kissed you first yesterday and also he is not like others who will judge you" The bubble Shehnaaz said, she nodded, it was right he didn't judged her character because she was poor like people in her college do. Shehnaaz looked up at him, he was staring at her with confusion. Shehnaaz took a deep breath and finally voice out her desire.

"Can i kiss you?" Shehnaaz asked him in low cute tone, Sid nodded, was happy she was feeling pull toward him. With hesitation Shehnaaz put her soft luscious lips on his, an instant he tighten his hold on her and pulled her close to him. She begun to kiss him slowly, smooching his lower lip. Sid took charge in kiss, wetness flooded between her legs. His hold on her was dominant yet gentle. He thrust his tongue inside her mouth, she let out a gasp feeling Sid junior poking her thigh. She broke the kiss and look at him with flushed face.

"So which movie we are watching?" She questioned him excitedly before getting up from his lap, avoiding looking at the tent that form in his pants. Sidharth let out a chuckle.

"You can chose, CDs are there" Sidharth told her before he went in his room for a cold shower. He could feel how hard she had left him just by a simple kiss. Shehnaaz calmed her uneven breathing and started looking through his movie collection, she couldn't believe what just happened between them but instead of questioning herself she decided to enjoy it.