24

I was greeted by the silence. I look up at Heeseung and he smiles warmly. I raise my eyebrow, "My baby." He replied.
I gasp unable to hide my shocked expression, "Really? You are so young." My eyes widen because of what I have just said, "I'm not judging you or anything. I'm just surprised it isn't common."

Amusement washes his face. He raises his eyebrow. "I understand you don't have to worry," Dang! His wife must be lucky. I can feel my hopes crushing the thought of him having a wife. I shaked my head slightly looking back at the baby amused, I extend my hand towards the baby gently holding its hand. I found it odd, I wasn't a baby person. To me their was nothing more annoying than seeing the little baby's. Somehow I did not feel annoyed at all.
I wanted to hold the baby.

"Can I hold the baby? Please Heeseung-shi," I plead, subtly giving him puppy eyes.
He nods and agrees instantly, "Sure,"

He lifts the baby from the walker and I cradle my hand as he puts the little girl in my hand. I smile never leaving my face. Wait, baby girl? As she came on my hand I forgot the world around me. I was never a fan of babies, I felt a special bond with this baby right here. The blood rushes my face as the baby giggles looking at my face.

Jangmi played with the baby as the room silently watched the girl. She suddenly frowns and Heeseung somewhat predicted what was coming next. The moment she winced he did not waste time, but he was heartbroken but, he had to say it.

"Jangmi-shi, I need to go." Heeseung said breaking the girl out of her fantasy, she gazed at him. Her smile disappearing and she looked down at the baby again. Heeseung takes the little baby away from her. She didn't want to give but he knew better. Staying close to her was dangerous for both baby and Jangmi and Heeseung could not afford to lose both.

Jangmi heart tears apart when Heeseung turns his back with the baby in the walked. Jangmi nearly steps down feom the bed. She had not walked in ages, as she steps further. She falls, the door closes bwhind Heeseung. The pain shoot in her head, she instantly buried her head in her hand. It was excruciating pain, she could see the monochorme images replaying in my head but it was not clear.

Heeseung stood outside, hearing her cries. Even the baby was crying. Heeseung head droops to the floor as he looks at the baby from his teart gaze.

"I'm sorry!" He mumbled as he crouches down taking the baby in his arms. As he comforted her. The doctors rushed inside. It was a mess.

Jangmi was originally the daughter of country's most feared the Hwang mafia families only missy. She was adored by her family very much. A perfect family, lovable parents. Everything was ruined when one night her parents got murdered by rivarly mafia family. The loyal servants helped her escape but she ended up getting in car accident.

It was her carelessness but those people because of who she was hurt. She was adopted in their family as they couldn't concieve a baby. They raised her like their own child, thinking of her as an blessing.

Life was completely fine and going well. She graduated school. After recovering, she then graduated university with flying colours in literature. Landed on her dream job just after finishing the studies.

Four years passed, Jangmi now was 27 working as an professional in a broadcasting station as a scriptwriter. Everything was perfect but in her heart. Shs always felt something was missing but ignoring her feelings she kept on moving forward.