Tsuki x Reader

It's been a while...

Just as a warning ⚠️

Blood, it's really all I can think of right now 🤷‍♀️

For some reason I have to continue to put this being as many of you are not reading the FIRST chapter that says Important

All characters are aged up and very thing is appropriate, if I see a comment saying otherwise it will be reviewed by me then deleted

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Your POV

He's been a bitch lately, fucking cuntishima. Between pulling my (h/l) (h/c) hair and tripping me I don't know what's been worse, that stuff or the fact he's been trying to humiliate me ever since I got to this school.

Making fun of me, calling me weird and ugly never phased me however it doesn't mean it's not annoying. I sat in class, unfortunately he sat behind me.

A long pen mark appeared down my entire worksheet when he pulled my hair once again, grunting at the slight pain I turned to him. Glaring, opening and shutting my mouth I decided I'd just talk to him later.

Standing I started towards the teachers desk only to trip due to him and his long ass legs, this time I didn't hit the ground I was caught. Arms wrapped around me, they were warm and comfortable.

Glancing up at who my savior was I was more irritated, Tsukishima; really? Just really? Your going to trip me then fucking catch me? How fucking dare he, the nerve this boy has is driving me crazy.

Balancing me he let go, a smirk plastered across his face. He's messing with me....again.

The bell rang causing me to panic, I never got to finish me worksheet due to his dumb ass and I cannot fail this class I need this credit. "Aww didn't finish? That's too bad" his voice pissed me off, tone arrogant and snide.

That was the last straw, gripping his shirt I sat him back in his seat. "What the fuck I'd your problem huh? Your nothing but an asshole and I've never done anything to you" he looked at me, eyes void of anything other than looking bored.

"Look pipqueak I've got practice I don't have time for your little tantrums" he pulled my hair again leaving me alone in the empty classroom.

Gathering my bag I shoved my ruined worksheet on my binder and tucking evening I'm said bag, when I reached the door I heard talking. I recognized one but the other I didn't.

"Tsuki why are you so mean to her?" The other voice asked, he seemed genuinely concerned. The blonde spoke next surprising me "I don't know how to act around her ok... she's pretty and smart. I like her but I know I'm fucking it all up"

Their voices got fainter as I'm assuming they walked away, smirking; knowing his little secret I waited a few more minutes until they were farther down the halls.

Opening the door and treaking down the hall I headed towards the front office. Stopping and knocking, entering I saw Mr. Takada. "Mr. Takada? Do you still need help with the volleyball team?"

His eyes widened "Of course, can you stop by today?" He smiled brightly. Nodding I followed him down to the gym, once we were there he had me go ahead in.

Eyes bore into me, making me somewhat nervous. Some of the boys were absolutely gorgeous, it's perfect.

Bowing "I'm sorry for the interruption, I'm (y/n) I'll be helping you guys" I never looked at Tsukishima. Scanning the other boys there was one I really had my eye on... mid height, almost bald and a bit muscular.

He'd work, smiling at him I winked walking away to the girls. Luckily I knew Yachi which made things better, a few of the boys came up. Beating the asshole "Hello there pretty lady... I'm Tanaka"

Giggling I greeted him "Hello Tanaka... oh I'm sorry I'm just a hugger" I made an excuse up to touch him, to get close. Hugging him I smirked at Tsukishima, his eyes were bright.

Maybe it was anger.. sadness or jealousy. But it was funny, he's tortured me for a while now. Now he gets a taste of his medicine, I continued to greet and hug the boys then it was his turn.

He seemed shy, nervous even. "Hello Tsukishima" I greeted first, hugging him I made sure to press my chest against him. Moving my hands I ran it over his growing bulge, hearing him intake he let out a deep breath.

Hearing the chatter from the other boys seemed to piss him off, not letting go of me he lifted me. Walking away I looked at the confused faces trying not to laugh.

"So you like me huh?" He stopped, setting me down he backed me up against a wall. Setting his hands beside my head caging me in, leaning down his hot breath fanning over my neck. Swallowing the lump in my throat I quickly realized just how close he was, examining him up closer; he was good looking.

Blonde hair a bit messy from practice, eyes lidded. Mischief evident in them, his tall figure and lean body. It was making my heart beat a bit faster, taking in a deep breath he chuckled "what are you looking at huh? You like me?" He grinned.

I fisted his shirt and pushed him back causing him to trip, I fell on him. Sitting up I took his arms pinning them above his head. Grinding down on his boner he let out the cutest little noise "does someone like that?" I laughed.

Gritting his teeth I pushed further, I could feel just how big he is. It made me nervous but if he was going to tease me and be an ass I will be too, swiftling getting up I let go of his hands and took off running.

I didn't get too far with him and his long legs, he caught me within about three minutes. His hand wrapped around my throat, the lack of air was pleasant.

I held onto his arms as he set me on my knees in front of him, letting go of my neck and threading his fingers through my hair I didn't mind the pull... this time.

"Your testing me... I wouldn't push any further, you wouldn't be able to handle it" he challenged. Smirking I spit, he wiped his cheek. "That's it pipqueak if you wanna play like that that's what we'll do"

Pulling his shorts down he unsheathed his massive boner, he was long and thick. I blew on the tip, watching it twitch at the sensation. Putting it to my mouth I opened, he shoved it all in immediately deep throating him. Choking; I set my hands on his thighs.

Enjoying the act more than I thought, I pushed further catching him off guard. Seeming to understand he let go of my hair, I continued to suck him. Small grunts left his mouth, a bigger one when I gently massaged his balls.

He started to tremble endicating, the was about to cum. I took him out and he growled "little cunt I was gonna let you cum but since you wanna pull that shit you won't"

"You couldn't make me cum anyways" I wiped my mouth going to stand "oh ya you wanna bet?" I nodded "sure cuntishima"

"You have to be my girlfriend if you cum" laughing, eventually I stopped. He meant it, well it can't be too bad can it?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Part 2 or no?