chapter Eighteen

Dan

After talking too Liz about what had happened I made sure that no one knew what I was going to do, and if they're spies here I definitely need to keep quiet.

So I grabbed Leiyah and James and told them what's happening and they both agreed too help me. That night I made sure that no one was looking for us so we managed too escape in one piece , behind the pack house they're were thick woods and we knew our way around the place thanks to warrior training.

"Alright we've managed to get off the grounds of the crescent blood moon Pack's territory and just a mile ahead I have a friend waiting for us in a truck just by the road ", says Leiyah , my mate.

I met Leiyah during my trip too abroad to study medicine too become a doctor and during one of our night class sessions that's when I bumped into coming back from her art class.

But anyways back too the present , we ran and ran what seemed liked forever and managed to find the truck and a woman inside it which happens too be one of Leiyah's friends from college.

Laura Jade was her name and she so happened too be one of our female gamma warriors.

"Thanks Laura for helping us ", I said as we made our way inside the truck," don't mention it, oh and Leiyah I made sure to call Dan's sister Elina about what's happening ", she says ," what"? I asked confused," oh right, I made sure to tell her what our plan was to save your sister's life AND the dark falls pack as well, so she and her mate are going to tell their pack to help y'all's", says Leiyah which made me smile to know that I have someone I can love and trust.

"Thank you baby", I said as I kissed her gently on the lips," yah yah you're welcome Laura oh no problem you guys", she says and Leiyah giggles at her friends sarcasm ," thank you ", she says and I also told her thank you and we left at that.

"Alright since their are spies back at the dark falls pack, we need to go too Elina's pack and make a plan", says Laura, " agreed, we can't just show up there unannounced", says Leiyah.

"I also agree, we need to gather Elina's best warriors and make a plan too grab alpha Lucas and his trusted men ", says James.

"Thank you everyone for this, it means allot too us", I said as I looked at each and every one of them, " hey, we'll get her, okay, we will", says Leiyah as she gently kisses my cheek.

.........................

( Leiyah Clearwater , age : 24 , Dan's mate and Laura jades best friend since college , pack member of moon flower River pack )

( Laura Jade , age : 25 , Leiyah's best friend since college and member of moon flower River pack ).

...........................................

Note : not sorry if this chapter is short. 😊