Chapter 4

Ashanti pov

" Dude you bashing my chips " I snatched my bag from bando.

" Man yo fat head ass ate already, ah nigga ain eat shit all day " He told me mugging me.

" Nigga I just got off of school ian eat nothing " I ate my chips.

" Remember det too " He pointed his finger.

" Mmcht hea " I smacked my lips.

" Nah nah " He chuckle.

" Aye yall tryna go shoot some hoops? " Osama asked.

" Yeah I'm finna go pick up Arie doh " He said standing up.

" You coming? " Osama asked , I nodded before grabbing my purse.

10 minutes later

" Dont steal my shit " Osama said handing me his gun, money and phone.

Tf

" Bruh come tf on " Bando yelled dribbling the ball.

" Bitch hold on " Osama said taking his chain off sitting it in my lap.

" You should've left this shit in da car " I mumbled he just mugged me before walking off.

" You sure you str8? " I heard Bands asked as him and his girlfriend walked to the table I was sitting at.

" Babe im positive "

" Igh " And within that he walked over to the basketball court.

" Hey I'm Arie, your so pretty " She told me making me smile.

Awnn

" Im Ashanti and girl that's all you " I told her.

" That cute both of our names start with an A "

" Sooo which one yours if you don't mind me asking " She said which confused me.

" What you mean? " I asked with a chuckle.

" You and Ba- well my bad " She started but I quickly shook my head with a frown.

" So you and Osam- " She started and I shook my head even harder.

" Fuck no " I said as we laughed.

" Me and that rude ass nigga will never happen " I said .

" My bad " She laughed.

" Nah you good, it's long story "

" You wanna walk to the corner store with me ? " She asked I nodded as we got up.

" Babe , we finna walk to the corner store " She said walking up to Bands as they played basketball.

" Why yall won't drive " He asked mugging her and me before calling a timeout " Because it's a beautiful day " She smiled.

" What you want me to do with this? " I asked Osama as he drunk his water.

" Put it in yo purse " He told me, I nodded before putting it in my purse.

" Okay whatever Jaheem, I don't care come on Ashanti " Arie said walking away.

" Nigga just pissed me off that fast " She mumble as little kids ran up to us.

" Do you have a dollar ? " A little girl asked me " Lemme check " I said looking through my purse.

" Arie you have a dollar? " I asked as she looked through her wallet " Nope " She shook her head.

" Okay here " I gave her a 20 from Osama bank roll, all he had was 20s but trust me ima put that back cause I don't have time to hear his mouth.

" Thank you " She smiled