Chapter 106: ready to see off

The dazzling blood spread from her white wrist, and along the **** wound, a trace of blood flow flowed out. With the passage of time, the blood has coagulated.

Standing aside and looking at his daughter's body is a cruel thing after all.

Jiang Yan's mother turned around silently and looked in other directions, trying to divert her attention.

The situation at the scene is relatively simple, and there is evidence and sufficient conditions to confirm the fact of suicide.

Therefore, the forensic doctor did not stay too much, simply did some evidence collection, and after taking pictures, he left the scene in a hurry.

Tan Bureau took the people from the patrol bureau and was about to leave.

When he was about to say goodbye to Jiang Yan's mother, who had her back to everyone, Tan Lin seemed to remember something and looked back at the corpse.

With a glance, the deceased's mobile phone was lying quietly on the coffee table.

He stepped forward lightly, put on white gloves, and put the phone in an evidence bag.

Then hand it to the subordinate:

"After going back, turn over the contact records and information records on the phone one by one!"

"Yes!"

The patrolman quickly took it and expressed his understanding.

Subsequently,

After Director Tan comforted Jiang Yan's mother, he deliberately left a few team members to help Jiang Yan's mother deal with the funeral, and then took the rest to the patrol bureau.

Jiang Yan's body will not affect the investigation of the follow-up case, and now the funeral can be carried out, and it will be safe to go to the ground as soon as possible.

Her mother also had the same idea.

Farewell to the community, on the way to the Patrol Bureau, Tan Zhang's expression was a little dull.

Thinking of the look of the old man kneeling in front of him just now, that helplessness and despair.

Full of guilt and anger.

He has seen countless murderers, and has been in contact with all kinds of vicious people, but like those netizens who constantly oppress Jiang Yan, all kinds of threats and intimidation force a fresh life to death, but they are still talking about those on the Internet. Not light or light?

Because of the child's injustice, it becomes the reason for violence and harms others?

What kind of **** logic is this?

When the people in the patrol bureau do not exist?

Or when the order of the Dragon Kingdom does not exist?

One by one the perpetrators, their minds are so clear, it is simply outrageous! !

Is it not a sin to vent your anger and desire for violence in the name of righteous words?

...

"Tan Bureau, when I was at the scene just now, the forensic doctor said something to me."

In the car, the team member who was driving suddenly said.

Bureau Tan glanced at him, frowning slightly:

"What did you say?"

"He said the deceased was clearing his name on a death certificate."