Chapter 35

You stood infront of your two care takers who stiffened up at your calculated gaze.

Today was a special night, and you had been working them like dogs to make sure everything was perfect.

They had did and gotten everything you asked for but now it was time to be judged.

And the last thing they wanted to do was disappoint you.

The first thing you did was turn to Aaron.

"Soldier Aaron-Dad!" "Yes ma'am!" "Did you get movies?" "Yes, Y/n!" "Did you get sleeping bags?" "Yes, Y/n!" "Did you get food? With NO allergey stuff?" "Yes Y/n!" You paused and cupped your chin.

"...you're not allowed to come downstairs."

"W-What!?"

"BANISHED I SAY, BANAISHED!" Aaron could already feel his heart breaking.

Had he done something wrong..?

"Did I forget something? Movies, Junk food, clean the toilet? Scrouchy?"

"No. Nico is just scared of you. And he needs to be confortable while he's here."

That made Aaron stiffen even more.

"Scared-!?"

But Aphmau seemed to be getting a kick out of that. She was holding back a laugh and everything.

"So, do me a favour and don't come down unless I call you." "Yes, Y/n..." "Good." You nodded, turning your back to them for a moment.

"Hehe...Banished, huh?" "Just Wait till she grills you." "Oh yeah..."

"Soldier Aphmau-Mom!" "What!? What!" "Is that how you respond?" "No ma'am! I-I meant, yes ma'am!" "Okay. Did you get pizza money?" "Yes, Y/n!" "Collect and press sleeping bags?" "Yes, Y/n!" "Call all Mommys and Daddys and make sure everyones coming? Triple checked?" "Yes, Y/n!"

"....You are also not allowed to come downstairs. Same reason as Soldier Aaron-Dad."

"Damn it-"

"BANISHED SHE SAYS!" "Yeah, banished!" "Both of you hush!"

"Yes! With everything in place and ordered we've offically got...THE PERFECT SET UP FOR A SLEEPOVER!" You cheered, dashing around the house as if you were on a sugar high.

Aphmau and Aaron let out a sigh of relief.

They may not be able to to downstairs, but at least you were happy. And that's all they can really ask for.

Just then, the doorbell rang. You stopped in your tracks and grinned.

"They're here..! Aaron, upstairs!" "What...now?" "Yes now! I don't need Nico chickening out! Go away!" You groaned, straining yourself when trying to push your dad upstairs.

You felt as though you were going to bust a vain, why was he so dense!?

"Okay, okay. I'll go upstairs. Just stop shoving." Aaron chuckled moving to retreat upstairs like he was told.

Celestia and Alexzander followed.

The doorbell rang again, "Mom! Door!"

"Y/n..." Aphmau glared. You sighed.

"Mom, can you get thedoor, please?" "Thank you." Aphmau smiled.

She made her way to the door with you bouncing on your heels behind her.

And when she opened it, you grinned at Ashers bored expression.

"ASHER!" You beamed, watching as the boy flinched when you brought him into a hug.