𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈

Author Note:-
Hello!
Sorry for not updating in a while.
Anyway, I didn't read the manga yet, but I have checked the Jujutsu Kaisen wiki for the Shibuya Incident Arc. I tried to understand the events in brief, but came up with nothing. Thus, things will change here... A LOT! So I'm very sorry if I got the arc wrong, okay? I'm trying my best here. Anyway...

Hope you enjoy the chapter before the last!

-RC~😋
_________________________

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃」• • •

They all have left you alone with Uraume, both of you walking around the area. For you, it was just a boring tour. However, for Uraume, she had to remain close to a certain place just in case anything might happen. Everything was like normal as you looked around with the white haired woman holding your hand.

Suddenly, the sky turned black which made the woman stop and you looked up at her, "Uraume san, what's the matter? Why is it night so suddenly?" You asked while looking at her with innocent eyes. She looked down at you and shook her head, "It's nothing, but I have to go somewhere, Y/N sama." She quickly picked you up and started to run toward a specific place. You were confused as she ran to Shibuya Station, seeking for safety for you. Once she found a safe place, she put you down and knelt in front of you, "Y/N sama, I want you to stay here. No matter what happens, don't leave this place, understood?" She instructed and you nodded your head in understanding.

Uraume left and you were alone...

The place you were in was kinda safe, but not 100% safe that you can rest assured. Everything around you felt weird and strange... You could hear screams of people and strange sounds along them. You started to shiver in fear, "What's going on? Why did everything change so suddenly?!" You questioned, crouching down while stuffing your face in your knees and covering your ears with your hands to block the sounds. Just then...

Run!... Don't stay here!...

A familiar voice rang in your head in demanding way. You lifted your head up in hopes of finding the owner, "Gojo san?" You called, but nobody was there with you which scared you more.

Go, little Y/N!... You will get hurt! I can't protect you!...

Yes! This was Gojo's voice, but where was he? You stood up and looked around for him, "Gojo san? Where are you? I'm scared..." You trailed off, leaving the place like he told you with tears raising up in your eyes. Just what happened? You were walking normally and then you were left alone, hearing people shout for help. As you walked, you could see a bunch of strange looking creatures rushing toward you. Your E/C eyes widened in shock and quickly booked it, putting your feet to action and run for your life.

"What's happening?! I wanna go home!"

You took a look back and saw the monsters still chasing you, "Yuji nii-san, noba nee-san, Gumi nii-san, Gojo san! Help me!... Otou-san!" You screamed in your head as tears kept on running down your cheeks.

Your mind was slowly going blank as all of the options to lose them disappeared, you have to run or die. Little by little, something strange was taking over you... It was familiar yet not.

Don't give in!... You will hurt everyone around!... Please Y/N, don't do it!...

Gojo's voice yelled in your head, but it was too late as marks appeared around your body with your eyes changed color. Your speed slowly decreased and you turned to the creatures, "Disgusting worms... must die." You muttered, flames surrounded you. However, they weren't normal flames this time. It was a dark shade of purple...