𝐇𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐅𝐓 𝐈𝐈

idk what this is, i got pretty creative ig?TW: gore and murder😋❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞———————————————————————

TW: gore and murder😋
❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞
———————————————————————

Whatever happened to the young, young lovers?
One got shot and the other got lost in
Drugs and punks and blood on the street
Blood, blood on her knees
Bloody history (yeah)

Y/n and Ashtray were known as the young killers. They'd...kill young couples. Y/n would do most of the killing while Ash sold drugs. Nobody dared to stop them..to be honest, everyone was pretty much scared of them. Their history was known as bloody, very and scarily bloody. But, who truly cared?

Whatever happened to the hayloft?
Burnt to the ground, and what about Pop?
He took his ass back to the crack shack
With his long johns on, singing that old song

Ashtray and Y/n were actually dating too. They have been close since they were 10 years old. After the shoot out at Ash's place when they were 13, they both basically lost their minds. Mostly Y/n due to the fact that Ashtray actually got shot in the thigh, after that she was pissed off at everyone. Everyone but Ash. She scared most people with her intimidating looks and evil glares, and the blood stains on her.

My baby's got a gun, my baby's got a gun
My baby's got a gun, I better run
My baby's got a gun, it goes
Boom, boom, crack, ga-ga-ga-ga, boom, boom

Ash referred to Y/n as 'his baby' so whenever she'd kill someone, he'd say 'baby's got a gun' and people would instantly know what he meant. Y/n's top weapon was a gun while Ashtray's was a hammer. He killed his first victim with a hammer..even though he was an accident, he was proud of himself. Y/n was too, she was extremely proud of him for that.

An eye for an eye, a leg for a leg
A shot in the heart doesn't make it unbreak
She really didn't wanna make it messy
She really, really didn't, but the girl gone cray

Sometimes Y/n resorts to knives. Often cutting peoples legs or eyes, obviously she doesn't cut them off..or out. Just enough to make her victim scream in agony, she liked it. She doesn't like to leave messes after her but..she gets too into it and goes crazy. But she can't really help it, can she?