Chapter 68

When Qi Linqing walked into the bedroom, Zhong Chen had re-locked the safe, cleaned up the scene, and pulled out two gloves on the table.

The expression on his face had long since returned to calm.

"The painting is hanging on the wall, of course I can see it." Zhong Chen put on his gloves and said, "I was just looking for gloves."

For such precious ancient paintings, freehand contact is equivalent to indirect destruction.

Qi Linqing: "Okay, thank you."

Zhong Chen took a deep breath and looked at the man in front of him again.

He only hates now, hates his blindness, hates his hesitation.

But there was a little bit of cheer.

Going around, thousands of years later, he was lucky enough to meet the same person.

But it is not too late. Qi Linqing didn't know that he was Liang Luoduan, but he knew that the other party was Fu Yi.

At least, he holds the initiative.

The time to test acting has come.

Zhong Chen knew that he could not recognize Qi Linqing immediately.

Masters who are so conservative and rigid will only avoid suspicion once they know their master-disciple relationship.

He must figure it out slowly.

"Let's go down." Zhong Chen suppressed the curvature of the upturned mouth as much as possible, passing by Qi Linqing pretending to be nonchalant.

But he still wasn't completely suppressed, his fingertips did not listen, and he gently touched Qi Linqing's elbow, intentionally or unintentionally.

Qi Linqing frowned, feeling that the place was itchy, like being bitten by a mosquito.

Snapped!

Qi Linqing patted his elbow.

Zhong Chen: "?"

Qi Linqing said solemnly: "Sorry, I just feel like a mosquito was stuck on my arm just now."

Zhong Chen: "..."

living room.

Tangula and Cai Ji are chatting.

The historical topics that Tang Quan and Yan Jiade were talking about were so profound that their young people couldn't get in.

Yan Jiade has heard Tang Quan talk about the painting by Yuan Sihao several times, but there is still apocalyptic pen in his heart.

Tang Quan: "My research on Fu Yi is not as deep as you, and I will see you at that time."

Yan Jiade smiled bitterly, and said: "I have seen Fu Yi's paintings so far, and the only painting is "Ten Thousand Miles of Landscapes"."

When Qi Linqing took down the painting, the two of them were worried again, put on gloves one after another, and took it carefully.

Tang Quan had already had an affinity with it before, but when he looked at it in detail, his face was flushed and his breathing was short of breath.

If this is Fu Yi's ghostwriting...

"Really? I feel like, Professor Yan, take a closer look." Tang Quan whispered.

Yan Jiade stared at the painting, with a fanatical expression.

He was originally a idiot, and his study of painting Saint Fu Yi has become a bone.