In the woods

Natalie was up getting ready for the day she planned with Klaus

Natalie was up getting ready for the day she planned with Klaus. The girls were with their uncle Elijah and aunt Amoura.

Her and Klaus were going to take a hike up to Manoa Falls. She was excited to spend today with Klaus.

"Klaus hurry your ass up!"

"I'm coming Love stop rushing me."

He walked out the bathroom dresses for the hike.

(The shirt is more tight fitting and imagine more comfortable hiking shoes

(The shirt is more tight fitting and imagine more comfortable hiking shoes. Also no jewelry)

"Is this good or do I need to change?" He asked her.

"Nope let's go!" She grabbed his hand and her bag and they walked out the room. She had a water with ice full to the top of her bottle.

They had ordered breakfast so they were full. They entered the elevator and waited for it to go to the first floor.

After a few seconds they exited and walked out the hotel.

They started their hike to the Manoa Falls.

✨✨✨

They finally made it to the woods part to start the hike up to the falls. Surprisingly Natalie was not complaining Klaus had the book bag and she was walking ahead. Klaus was complaining he wanted to take the quick way. When he did Natalie took his vampire and wolf speed away from him.

She looked at him to see the frown still on his face. She smiles bright at him.

"My love! Stop frowning. I'll give it back once we get up to the falls. Now come here I'll give you a kiss to feel better."

He walked closer to her and pulled her body close and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and ran her fingers through his hair.

He groaned when she tugged his hairs. He pick her up and wrapped her legs around his waist. The kiss starts to get heated. She moaned when Klaus squeezed her ass.