Chapter 2: weakling

"O.M.G! Hiiii! I'm ayani! A.K.A the Ayster! I.S.T.G you are C.A.H! BFF selfie!"
Ayani takes a picture of all six of us.
I could tell she was really into her phone and social media. As soon as we walked in she posted about us on her Snapchat story.
Ayani Olseman, age 17, senior
She had pig tales in her hair and she was wearing at least 30 bracelets. She had braces and freckles all over her face.
"Ayani. Can you not be on your phone for one day. It's starting to piss me off."
Daniel, or as they call him, Danny, was a pretty straight forward person. He was blatantly annoyed by ayani.
Daniel Cole, age 18, Highschool senior.
He had messy straight black hair and was at-least 6'3.
"Chill out Danny boi, we just got some new buds, lighten up a bit will ya?"
Spencer, he was obviously a jock and didn't try and hide it. When he said that, he turned to me with a smile. Not a friendly smile, an "overly friendly smile". We just met and he's already acting like a idiot? How typical of a jock.
Spencer Day, age 17, Highschool senior
"..."
"..."
The girl in front of me.
Jade, was it?
She didn't say a word.
All she did was stare. Stare with a straight face. She was pretty, she had long straight black hair and deep brown eyes.
Jade Martin, age 18, Highschool senior
"You're an O'zelli, correct? My dad does business with yours."
Jades face seemed to lighten up a bit more, but she still had the same blank stare.
"Yes I am, what position does your dad work as? My fathers never let me come to his work space so it would be nice to learn a bit more."
"He's a hitter."
...
A what? What's a hitter? I was as confused as everyone else. Jade took her seat after the teacher had walked in.
"Hello everyone I'm Mrs. Pare, I'll be your homeroom and geometry teacher. It seems this year we only have 30 student in this class. I hope we can all get along. Let's start with introductions."
12:05 PM
It was now lunch, everyone was sitting together talking.
"Hey, Diona, care to chat for a moment?"
It was Spencer. What did he want? After a little while I had recognized him. He was the football teams star player, yet we was sitting with us? A bunch of weirdos?
"Of course, I have the time."
He grabbed my wrist and pulled my away from the table to in front of the boys locker room.
"Why the hell are we here? They're going to think some really weird shit if we're gone for too long."
He leaned in a bit. A bit more than I was comfortable with.
"Just wanted to say you're cute, here's my number, we should talk."
After that he went into the restroom, and I began to walk back to the table.
"O.M.G girly! What was that A.A? isn't he just so H.T.Y.W.T.K.H?"
"I wish I could understand you ayani."
Jade.
She was staring out of the cafeteria, had she not noticed I was back?
I out my hand on her shoulder.
"Jade, I'm already back."
She jumped a bit them turned around.
"Oh, hello Diona. I was wondering if you wanted my contact information."
"YAS! you should def get my snappy!"
"In case you need help with her, you may have my cellphone number as well."
It seemed I would have 4 new numbers in one day. That's a new record.
"Oh I know! We should make a group chat!"
Andrew jumped up to take everyone's numbers so that he could make his "epic" group chat.
"Now we can all talk whenever!"
Ayani and Andrew began texting instantly even though we were still in school. It made me laugh a bit to see it.
Spencer came back from the bathroom and acted as if nothing happened. He seemed a bit pissed that we made a group chat instead of us just texting each other one on one, but no one else did. I cant tell if he was flirting with me or just messing around. Either way, I take no attraction to him.
3:14PM
After a long day of useless work, the day was finally over. We all met at the front gate before leaving.
"Cya suckers!"
"G.N.M.B!"
"Night chumps."
"Get good sleep tonight, learning takes energy and wisdom."
It was just me and Jade now.
"Do you mind if I walk with you? I'm not sure of the way back to my house but I might find it along the way."
That was a shocker. We just met today and she already wants to walk home together?i didn't have a problem, but it seemed a bit rushed.
"Of course, hopefully you find your way home."
We began walking.
She talked about every few minutes, and I always answered back.
We reached my house, and Jade was still with me.
"Will you be able to find your way home-"
I turned around
And she wasn't there
I opened the door and went in.
9:48PM
IN THE GROUPCHAT
Ayani- G.N my B.F.Fs!
Andrew- nighty night! Love y'all!
Daniel- shouldn't you all be asleep already? It's nearly 10pm.
Spencer- nah dude. I'm watching movies.
Diona- ok ok that's enough, everyone go to sleep.
PRIVATE MESSAGES
diona and Jade
Diona- hey Jade are you ok? You kinda disappeared earlier when we got to my house. Just wanted to make sure you were fine.
Jade- I'm ok. I found my house that's all. No need t worry.
Diona- ok then. I hope you have a good night and try to get some rest.
Jade- will do. Thanks.
From creator
Hi! I'm noxarle the creator! This is only the second part of Highschool killer but I hope you're enjoying do far! Ive decided I'll make a new part every day instead of every other! This is still knew but I hope whoever reads this loves it! Have a good night!
-Noxo