🍋Human! R x F | Omegaverse AU🍋

Requested? Yes/No

Type of Oneshot: Fluffy

Warnings: smut, language, childbirth

Word count: 1,483

A/n: this is from one of the roleplays Whitecrystal346 and I did together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's almost past midnight and Rodney finally came back home. He noticed something is wrong, the surroundings are a bit messy, even though the lights have turned off, he's able to see that Fender was sleeping soundly in the coach. Sighing softly, before slowly going to his bedroom, and grab a couple of clothes to take a shower. But he can't help but feel, something is watching him the scent of...strawberry was formed.

He was too occupied with trying to find out where the scent is coming from to hear the door open and close and someone stepping after him a few moments later. A pair of arms wrapped around his lower body, pulling him close to the figure.

His muscle tensed, feeling that another boy was hugging from behind. "Fender..?" He quietly called out.

Fender's lips pressed against the back of his neck. His skin felt feverishly hot to the touch, despite the shower's cool waters falling on them from the showerhead. His red hair stuck to his tanned skin, now wet from the showers.

"Honey, what happened?" Rodney said gently, quickly turning around to see Fender's eyes...it's dull, anger? What's going on? He gulped softly, both of their bodies are sprayed by water.

Fender's lip was now connected with his soft pair, his hands trailing down his wet body. Rodney seemed to understand what was going on, for he kissed back, his arms around his neck.

"Only once..." He thought, gently feeling the other's body at the same time

Even with the water running, the two paid no mind to it, only with their needs for each other growing stronger. Rodney wrapped his legs around Fender's waist, prompting the red-haired bot to pick him up and slam him against the shower wall. He let out a soft whimper that escaped his mouth when hit against the wall because it actually ached, but he decided to ignore it. His lover, his man was right in front of him, Rodney enjoys his presence.

After giving Rodney a few hickeys on the neck here and there, he gently, yet hastily thrust himself into him. Rodney grunted when feeling that thing is in there, him starting to tremble, quickly hiding his face into Fender's shoulder, taking deep breaths. Eventually, he returned to kissing Fender and ignored the painful thrusts, which became faster by the minute. A moment with Fender is what he needed, what his body needed for right now.

The faster that Fender is, the louder moans Rodney made. Soon he felt it has hit his prostate, made him cry in pleasure.

"O-oh! Oh, God! It's happening!"

Fender actually smirked at his lover's reaction, and continue to hit that spot, making Rodney scream once again. And soon, the knot was released.

Rodney basically ran out of energy to even stand still, him panting heavily, and lean against the wall for balance. Fender noticed how tired his lover is and gently picked him up bridal style. Once they were fully dressed, they laid down on the bed together, with Fender's arms wrapped around Rodney's lower body.

His mind got through different scenarios. What if he's pregnant with this? Would Fender leave him behind? The blue bot gently let out a shaky breath, trying to hide his face from the blanket.

"Fender, there's something I gotta tell you," he softly said. "But you might hate me for this..." Rodney took a deep breath before saying, "I am...pregnant, with your child.."