Chapter 17 - Y/n

♦︎_____________♦︎____________♦︎

Warning: Forced relationship and symptoms of Stockholm syndrome 

Frozen tundra deep in the Antarctic. That's what it felt like a feeling of utter shock or was it more fear? The realization that what was left of the once sane man who laid next to you was long gone. only 10% of his personality was 'normal' the other 90% was....well there were no words. All you could do was run....run as fast as you could. Far...Far away from him.  

Y/n slowly backed off the bed, careful not to disturb the man you laid next to. But, it was all for not as the grey haired male turned to look at the love of his life. 

"Where are you going?" Kakashi said and in a low tone. Just like a parent disciplining their child. Sweat poured down your face. You looked around the room for something. In one motion you were pulled down back onto the bed. Kakashi hovered above you and peered down at you. His eyes were hurt. 

"You weren't planning on leaving? Right? Not after I told you about myself?" 

Kakashi said while not breaking eye contact. You in reply did the same you weren't going to back down. 

"No, I wouldn't dream of that." You smiled and placed your hand against his face to complete your lie. Kakashi leaned into your touch and sighed. 

"(laughs), I'm glad." 

Kakashi fell down on top of you and placed his face into the crook of your neck. Slowly inhaling your scent. You ran your fingers through his hair until he relaxed. But, in that moment you were planning your next moves. You felt Kakashi move closer and kiss your neck. You flinched and Kakashi continued to suck and pull at your neck.  

You knew this was wrong. Everything about it was awful but, your brain kept reminding you of the good times you spent with this man. For all you could remember you were in a healthy relationship with your so called husband. It's normal that couples get into fights right? 

'No, stupid brain stop. you need to move!' You thought and you started to move under him. Kakashi stopped noticing your discomfort and hummed. He leaned up and hovered above you once more. He looked off to the side and got off you. He laid down next to you and pulled you into a hug. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." Kakashi said. 'There it was' You thought. Wouldn't a crazy lunatic keep going? Not bothering for the others feelings?  

You rolled over and looked at his face and studied his features. You felt so conflicted for some reason. Didn't this man just admit to drugging you up? I mean it was pretty obvious now after he told you that he was forced to forget his past through medical help. The fact that you too couldn't remember who you once were. Before you knew it tears started to fall down your face. 

Kakashi eyes bolted open and for an instant you could have sworn you saw regret. You were pulled into a hug and Kakashi rubbed your arms and helped you calm down. 

"Sssh, it's ok." Kakashi cooed. But, 'was it ok' you thought. All you could muster was a small fragment of words. 

"I-I'm lost." You said.

You were indeed lost in a sense. You were far away from home, being held captive by Kakashi who drugged you up. Were you ever going to leave? You wanted to make him suffer. You kept telling yourself that over and over again. But, then you cracked and pitied him. Trying to 'fix' his issues. But, knowing deep down the man he was, was gone. Only small shards of sanity was left.  

"Now what." You stated out loud almost talking to yourself rather than the man who cuddle you. 

"Now I think it's time to rest." Kakashi said and pulled you under the covers and kissed your forehead. You didn't even try to fight it. You just wanted to be held in that moment. To feel something. Your weren't sure what it was but, as long as you could keep moving forward that's all that mattered to you in that moment. 

"Right." You replied while closing your dry burning eyes.