Chapter Two: Bargain

Still has always bothered me that nobody ever talked about the fact that a literal flock of birds flew into the school ever again as like a joke through out the rest of the series. Idk why maybe I'm just weird.

Allison sighed as she shoved somethings into her locker, her eyes glancing towards the one next to hers... the one that belonged to Percy. Since he hadn't arrived he assumed he had switched lockers or something meaning it was going to be a lot harder to try and talk to him. She knew the coldness she felt from everyone else was well warranted and deserving what she did was unacceptable... and she's lucky Percy had healed her after he broke her wrist and slammed an arrow in her back.

"Fresh men! Fresh men everywhere," Lydia murmured to herself as she leaned next to Allison analyzing the halls as if she were a lion looking for her prey.
"You mean fresh boys," Allison clarified raising an eyebrow. "Lydia there fourteen!"
"Eh some of them are more mature then others," She noted as her eyes caught Jackson across the hall turning a corner to make it to his locker. Allison rose an eyebrow at her friends but shrugged it off not wanting to pry to much yet.

"You know it's not bad to be single for a while, work on yourself and become a better person," Allison told her friends as she grabbed her English notebook and closed her locker.

"Allison," Lydia said in a silky sweet voice. "I love you, and because I love you, if you want to do that think where we pretend we're talking about me but we're really talking about you.. I'm all for it!" Allison rolled her eyes at the comment as she zipped up her bag and slung it around her shoulder.

"Doesn't just mean for me, probably what Jackson is doing as well," Allison remarked.

"Maybe," Lydia shrugged her tone changing slightly. "But I'm not looking for a relationship, I'm looking for a distraction." At that moment her eyes caught onto two tall and buff guy walking through the halls with there motercycle helmets in there hands. Allison noticed her stare and followed it.

"Brothers," Allison remarked as if it wasn't obvious.
"Twins!" Lydia replied back with a smug smile.

Across the school Stiles and Scott were glancing at a sign with Erica and Boyd's faces on it. It was more clear now that they had never escaped Beacon Hills, and the alphas had grabbed them on there way out.

"Missing people, Alphas, and animals acting weird and I have to worry about grammar at eight in the morning!" Stiles groaned as the two of them moved on. "Anything from Percy?"

"No, he told me the same thing as you. Might need you but focus on school. Pointed out that the demigod alpha hybrids are around our age so to keep a close eye out for scents." Scott sighed as he refreshed his phone trying to see if his friend had any updates.

"Planting them in our own school?" Stiles muttered annoyed. "That's four things now Scott! Am I'm supposed to worry about some poetry!"

"Did you take your Adderall today?" Scott asked amused as he glanced around trying to see if anyone was listening in.

"No, I haven't taken it since Percy informed me that adhd and dyslexia are demigods battle instincts," Stiles informed his friend as they turned the corner towards English class.

"So that's why you're complaining about English?"
"Pretty much," Stiles admitted with a shrug. "How are we even supposed to know what they look like?"

"We won't until we do, I look normal and so does Isaac. That's why we need to keep our guard up," Scott remarked as they made there way into the classroom.

>>>

"Stop yourself from healing yet?" Percy muttered as he leaned on the wall waiting for somebody to walk through. If his plan worked he would have to fight a few alphas in a hospital in broad daylight. But that restricted them as well, they couldn't fully shift, while Percys sword looked like a pen to most people.