Chapter 47:

That night, Tong Che received a phone call from Lou Gui, and even after hearing what the man said, he was still a bit dazed.

Lou Gui's tone could not hide his happiness, but he still put on a gesture of reluctance, "Xiao Che, this... it happened suddenly. The company management approached me at short notice and made a decision. I was also very surprised. But as the old saying goes, there is no such thing as a banquet that never ends, so I wish you all the best in the future. After all, we are still in the same company, and we can still see each other often. Don't you think so? "

Tong Che was dumbfounded. He gave a few perfunctory responses and hung up the phone.

Throwing his mobile phone aside, he sat cross-legged on the bed, listening to the sound of the water in the bathroom and staring at the bed sheets in a daze.

After a long time, he turned his head abruptly and looked straight at the bathroom door.

It was so fast, so sudden.

It happened so fast and so suddenly that it was unbelievable.

Lou Gui, the agent who had treated him like a commodity for four years, the agent who had asked him to plead for Ye Yu this morning, the agent who had tied him down so firmly that he had tried so hard to get rid of him, but had to be subjected to all sorts of manipulation.

Just one day later, he was suddenly no longer his agent!

And, most importantly, the separation seems to be harmonious, as if it were a genuine "goodbye," with no complaints from Lou Gui, and no intention of framing or ruining him.

How on earth did this happen?

Tong Che carefully recalled the entire process that had happened since he got the phone this morning and Lou Gui had contacted him.

At that time, Mu Hanfeng asked him to reply to Lou Gui, saying that Mu Hanfeng would let Ye Yu go this time for his sake.

He did so, and Lou Gui thanked him in a very hypocritical way, and their conversation was over.

When Mi Beibei brought him the glandular patch and they returned to the living room together, Ye Yu had already disappeared.

Wang Qi said that he had sent someone to send Ye Yu back to the company, and that no one knew about the incident except them, and that it had no major impact on the recording of the show.

And there was really not a little bit of rumor leaked on the Internet. No one knows that Ye Yu brought an inducer to participate in variety shows, and no one knows that he induced himself to be in estrus to seduce Mu Hanfeng.

As Mu Hanfeng said, it was as if he had really let him go.

Of course, Tong Che knew that it was impossible for Mu Hanfeng to really let Ye Yu go, so if he didn't act now, he must have had his own plans.

Later on, for most of the day, the program team took a sudden leave of absence.

Wang Qi did not find a temporary new guest to save the show, nor did he assign them any other tasks.

The cameras were turned on for a token hour, the footage was recorded, and the rest of the time was completely free.

And during this period of time, Mu Hanfeng didn't say a word to him again.

Tong Che originally thought that Mu Hanfeng had a solution, but due to the crowd, it was not convenient to talk about it until they returned to the room at night, so he did not ask more questions.

But who knew that when he got back to his room, Mu Hanfeng was still in the shower, and they hadn't even communicated with each other? But who knew that the problem would already be solved in this way?