Part 52

the professor rushed over, delivered the gifts, and hurried away.

li moqi quickly pulled him aside and said, "teacher, are you in a hurry?" it's time for dinner, let's have a meal and then let's go. "

after saying that, he gave shang jinghui a look, which meant that shang jinghui would also open his mouth to keep people.

shang jinghui noticed that their awkward teacher was secretly moving his gaze to him, obviously wanting to stay but refusing to take the initiative to open his mouth, and said with a smile: "professor, let's have dinner together." 

in fact, he always knew that the professor cared about him, but before he was too self-enclosed, coupled with poor health, he was ordered to live to be 28 years old, and he always felt that he might die one day, so he didn't want to have too much involvement with others.

but now is different, because of the arrival of he yi, his body and mind are becoming healthier, at this time he is full of expectations for the future, naturally will not be as deliberately alienated from the people around him as before.

he yi listened to their conversation and quickly echoed: "grandpa and we go home to eat, our family's food is very delicious." 

he had just received this old man's gift, and he felt that he should invite people to eat a good meal, but it was more expensive to eat outside, so it was better to go home and let the chef uncle cook more.

the little abacus in he yi's heart played very loudly, and he felt that he was really a small expert in running the family.

as soon as the professor heard he yi's words, his eyes lit up at once, and he couldn't care less about his restraint, so he immediately nodded his head and agreed, afraid that he would regret it if he promised to meet shang jinghui late.

shang jinghui originally did not plan to bring people home, but he yi said so, and he could only acquiesce in the water.

li moqi also did not expect that he would be able to go to shang jinghui's home as a guest one day, although it was stained with the light of the teacher, he still couldn't contain the excitement in his heart.

just when it was almost time to leave work, shang jinghui took the lead in leaving early, and li moqi also blatantly followed him.

the four of them went back to shang jinghui and he yi's new home together, and as soon as he yi entered the door, he rushed to the kitchen and told the chef that uncle had come to the house and asked him to cook more delicious food at night.

the uncle heard the voice and said, "i know, there is a lot of smoke here, madame still go out to play." 

he yi probed inside, saw that the aunt who helped the cook was handling live shrimp, looked at the chef expectantly and asked: "is there any shrimp?" i want to eat braised prawns in oil. "

"okay, do it for you." the chef laughed.

"hey, thank you uncle." he yi bent his eyes.

shang jinghui led li moqi to the living room, let people have refreshments, and seeing that he yi had not yet returned, he couldn't help but go out to see.

he yi took a snack from the kitchen before leaving, and halfway through eating, he bumped into shang jinghui, who came out looking for someone, and he quickly hid the pastries in his hand behind his back and pretended that he had not stolen food with his mouth.

the doctor told him to eat less sweets during the last obstetric examination, and although he promised to be fine, he would occasionally be hungry.

in recent days, he has been busy reading books, he has not eaten dessert for a long time, just saw those plum blossom cakes that look very delicious in the kitchen, he did not hold back at once, originally wanted to eat and then go back, did not expect to be seen by shang jinghui.