Part 55

seeing that he yi's face was even redder than before, zhang xincheng laughed and teased: "isn't that your brother, is that your brother?" 

yu lei and li xiaoguang next to them also laughed and coaxed: "it won't really be your man, right?" 

he yi clearly felt the unfriendliness of these classmates, and instantly entered a state of defense, staring at several people in front of him with a red face and fiercely saying, "this is my private affair, it has nothing to do with you." 

in zhang xincheng's view, he was obviously annoyed and angry after being poked at the ugly, and zhang xincheng became more and more disdainful in his heart, but he said with a smile on his face: "why are you angry?" did we guess it? rest assured, we do not discriminate against homosexuals. "

he yi felt that he was laughing very disgustingly, and did not want to pay any attention to him, and picked up his school bag to go out, but he was stopped by yu lei who was sitting there.

yu lei's face also had a smile similar to zhang xincheng's: "xueba don't go..."

before he could finish speaking, he was interrupted impatiently, "trouble get out of the way, i'm going to go to the bathroom."

he yi's previous impression left on everyone has always been a good temper and a relatively naïve obedient student, to put it bluntly, it is very soft and better to bully, so yu lei will follow zhang xincheng to coax, did not expect he yi to actually throw a tantrum at him, yu lei could not help but be stunned.

he originally wanted to say a few more words, yu guang glimpsed that other students had come in, afraid that he yi would do something unexpected to attract the attention of other students if he was forced to be anxious, and it would not end well at that time, so he had to let he yi out.

he yi angrily walked out, thinking about whether to go home directly, and happened to bump into song xinxin at the door of the classroom.

song xinxin found that he yi's face was not very good-looking, and asked strangely, "he yi, what is wrong with you?" the class meeting will start later, do you want to go? "

"i..." he yi hesitated, "i'll go to the bathroom." 

he suddenly reacted that if he just left like this, the nasty ghosts just now would definitely feel that they were afraid of them, and they were all coming, and now it was a bit unreasonable to ask the class guide for leave, and it would be okay to stay away from those people later.

"why go to the bathroom and bring your school bag?" i'll hold it for you. song xinxin said.

he yi saw that she had reached over and had to hand her bag and say, "thank you." 

"it's all right, i'll remember to come and get it later." song xinxin smiled.

he yi responded, planning to go to the bathroom to wash his face to calm down, ah hu followed and asked, "is it all right?" did someone just bully you? "

he had been guarding outside the classroom before, a little far away, and did not clearly hear he yi's conversation with those classmates.

he yi shook his head, "no. "

those few people were just more annoyed, and they didn't really bother him, there was no need to complain to ah hu.

moreover, he is no longer a child, he should learn to face these things on his own, and he can't always hide behind shang jinghui as a burden in the future, his goal is to be worthy of shang jinghui and be able to walk side by side with shang jinghui.

to do this, it is not enough to study hard.

ah hu saw that he really had nothing to do, so he didn't ask any more questions.