Part 56

yu lei, who had not yet gone far, saw this scene and pulled zhang xincheng in front of him and said, "look, is that handsome guy the man you said often comes to pick up he yi?" 

zhang xincheng looked back and saw the tall young and handsome man he was holding, and he was stunned for a moment before saying, "it should be." 

he didn't expect that the men who raised he yi would actually look so handsome, their figures were impeccable, and their noble spirit was not the same as the people of the world at first glance.

this kind of handsome and golden handsome guy even if there are many people rushing to pounce on it, will actually look at he yi such a fool?

how can any good things be occupied by he yi?

zhang xincheng couldn't think straight, and his heart became more and more irritable.

yu lei still whispered in his ear: "this man is also too handsome, i have always wanted to be raised by him." 

zhang xincheng couldn't help but roll his eyes and said sarcastically, "do you mean to say that you are a straight man?" 

"i'll just be honest, don't you want to? that doesn't look like an ordinary rich man, maybe he's from a top tycoon, and he can leak something in his hand for a lifetime. yu lei lowered his voice and said, the tone was too sour to do.

zhang xincheng was very dismissive on his face, turned his head and left.

yu lei still wanted to look at it a few more times, shang jinghui sensed his sight, looked up and glanced at him faintly, yu lei was shocked, and quickly lowered his head and left.

he always felt that the look in the person's eyes just now seemed to be somewhat familiar, and when he went out for a long time, he remembered that he yi also looked at him like this when he entered the classroom later, but the deterrent power was obviously not as strong as that person.

that kind of look was obviously not something that he yi would have.

it seems that the relationship between that person and he yi is not zhang xincheng's guess, so simple, it must be living together all day and having a good relationship before it will be subtly affected.

yu lei had mixed feelings and thought that it was good that he had not offended he yi to the end, and he still wanted to make up for it in return.

they all blamed zhang xincheng for being troublesome, so why did he have to go through with he yi.

he yi lay in shang jinghui's arms for a while, and the familiar breath on shang jinghui made him feel very secure, if he was not afraid of being seen by his classmates and gossiping, he would have hung up on shang jinghui at this time.

seeing that there were already few people around, he yi quietly went to hold shang jinghui's hand, and with a smile on his lips, he walked out of the teaching building with shang jinghui hand in hand, and walked to a secluded place before he remembered and asked: "husband, are you angry again in the afternoon?" 

shang jing pursed his lips and denied, "no, don't think about it." 

"then why did you suddenly hang up the phone?" he yi asked without hesitation.

"there was something going on at that time." shang jinghui excused himself.

he yi believed his statement for the time being, walked for a while and suddenly said solemnly: "husband, if you are angry with me when you must tell me, you also know that i am stupid, it is likely that i can't understand why you are angry." "

shang jinghuan stopped and saw the serious look on he yi's face, and the depression in his heart dissipated a lot, and quipped: "wasn't you very powerful when you just taught your classmates to solve math problems?" now why do you say you're stupid? "