Chapter 2 - The Car is stuck (Part 1)

Chapter 2

The car is stuck

/

If someday the moon calls you by your name, don't be surprised, because every night, I tell her about you.

/

The last light in the men's dormitory was switched off by the hand of a tall man in is comfortable grey jogger pants and white t-shirt. It was Khabkleun, walking straight to his bed, clapped his hand with Tai, the Moon from the Faculty of Agriculture, lying on his side, playing on the phone at the number one bed, then saying goodnight.

"Daonuea, goodnight." Maitee's voice rand out and everyone in the room pouted contemptuously. Nuea, who had been trying to sleep in the dark, turned to face his side and found that Typhoon was looking at him.

"Sweet dreams, Phoon," Daonuea whispered.

"Sleep well like I said okay."

"..."

"Hug it!."

"Ay Phoon, I can hear you."

"Maitee, if you're not quiet, my feet are going to kick you."

"Go to sleep, you bastards." The owner of the fourth bed laughed, liking the way his friends shouted loudly after the movie-watching activity. Everyone became close to another level. It was an animation movie about the grave of the fireflies. Although it was an emotional movie, it turns out that the beautiful stars from each group don't cry at all. It was Maitee who was first to shed tears.

Nuea remembers the moment when Ting gave Maitee a tissue then patted his shoulder lightly with an extremely tired face.

His brown eyes slowly fell asleep slowly, hearing the rhythmic breathing of Typhoon, and of course, Khabkleun's movement in the bed on the right side. He actually liked to sleep on the right side of the bed the most. But if he had to choose between Khabkleun and the other side...

He's already a grown up and can be left to sleep alone.

"..."

Daonuea, who had begun to be sure that all of his friends were asleep, opened his eyes slowly, glanced around and found that no one was secretly playing on the phone under the blankets. A small smile appeared on his face as he sat up the bed then went to open his suitcase at the end of the bed.

I can't live without hugging this and I can't sleep without it.

It was a banana-shaped doll that P'Fah gave for his birthday, which Nuea has always hugged since kindergarten. He hugged the doll, inhaled its faint fragrance, and made a happy face. Daonuea laid down to bed again with a cheerful expression. He didn't take it out in front of everyone because he was afraid he'll be teased. What kind of grown up person is still needing a doll to sleep?