Vol. 2 Chapter 1: Dangerous Woman #2?

Imperial hotel, Olandia Branch

On the next day, I booted my unit at the Olandia in the early morning. I wasn't sleeping or anything, as I punished and preached the lazy dragon back home for an entire night. I don't feel tired, even though it's been several months since I was reincarnated here and a couple of months since I haven't slept.

Also, this is my new body. There are no alterations to the facial and body parts other than combat optimality without relying on the powersuit too much. The skin has been totally reinforced by nanotechnology to make it more sturdy and give it a self-regeneration capability, so it will lessen my chance of being exposed as non-human.

"Good morning Young Master." (Serene)

"Morn'in." (Liam)

"Let me change you." (Serene)

"Yeah." (Liam)

Serene began to change my clothes, though I could just do it myself but to make us normal in a wealthy sense, I decided to play along.

"What is the status of those slaves?." (Liam)

"They are temporarily staying at Oriental Laffan, as we yet to buy permanent establishments here." (Serene)

"Our budget?." (Liam)

"Additional Platinum was already been deposited and some of our luxurious items have been put in auction." (Serene)

"Good, I'm going to pay a visit to Sistiene. Does you know where she is?" (Liam)

"Yes, in the 5-Star Hotel equivalent of our country, Krimya." (Serene)

"Krimya huh? The tallest building of this country right? How tall it is?." (Liam)

"301 meters tall including the pole, 65 Storey building with some unusual construct." (Serene)

65 floors is definitely and technically outstanding if we put on their technological level.

"Sounds impressive to me." (Liam)

"Your plans today Young Master?." (Serene)

"Going some errands." (Liam)

"Does you need any escort?." (Serene)

"No, I'll leave this place on you." (Liam)

"Yes." (Serene)

I left her and gone towards the elevator of this building.

Damn look at this, the toilet on my room is gold and even the elevator is shining gold.

'Luckily I learned to read and write from Lynette'

I push the button and gone down towards the ground floor.

"Hmm? Where's the ride to mercenary guild?." (Liam)

After exiting the hotel, I gone looking for a ride first but I decided to began walking towards the guild instead. The photo gave by Serene is useful for me to traverse this place.

'Is there some rich people who just walking towards their destination? Maybe I'm an oddball?'

When I finally noticed it, I felt so stupid, I want to face palm. Well? If someone pointed it out, I'll just reasoned out because I want to warm up.

When I finally gone out of commerical and nobilities area. The commoners district began to manifested on my plain sight. Unlike the slummy commoner area of Burduex, this place looks like a modern and organized subdivisions.

"Whoa... it looks decent than I expected, impressive." (Liam)

Even though I already seen it several times but all I could say is Yeah, reasonable enough. That's a 20th century civilization for ya.