Chapter 52: Is it over?

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw the fight between Rizevim and Niðhöggr against Issei, Asia, Chara and Crom Crauch. After rescuing their parents Issei along with Chara and Asia fought against Rizevim, with Issei going into his Cardinal Crimson Promotion, Rizevim however manages to hold his own against him, Chara charges at the super devil trying to get an attack on him, but he easily protects himself and grabs Chara in an attempt to choke her by the neck, only to be released by an enraged Issei, Issei immediately goes into his Trihexa mode and starts to crush the super devil with relative ease, any time he used his sacred gear canceller it used to fail because of Issei using the beast's power, he walked towards Rizevim, his aura shattering the ground around him with ease, he then performed a viscous assault on the super devil as he was responsible for brutally torturing his friends and attacking his parents, he then chopped his balls, Rizevim responded by punching him, but with no effect, forcing him to use the Phenex Tear, Issei on noticing this realized that Ravel and Riser were still in his custody, he also knew that Diehauser is on their side, he then used Annihilate to destroy his Phenex Tears without him realizing, he then charged at Rizevim with Durandal in his hand, although he flicked the holy sword, he began another assault on him, using penetrate to bypass his defenses, Chara joined in on the fight using her abilities severely injuring him, Rizevim tried to escape but was prevented by Issei and slammed before he could move, he then used his Black Sun move and threw at Rizevim, which nearly killed him, but he managed to escape at the last minute, much to Issei's anger, but he was calmed by Asia and Chara with the former healing their wounds. An hour earlier, Crom faces off against the Abyss Rage Dragon Niðhöggr, Crom was silent which caused Niðhöggr to charge at the dragon, Crom manage to pin the dragon down and brutally beat him, Niðhöggr used a Phenex Tears, which only led to Crom mocking the dragon, as he knew that no matter the amount of Phenex Tears used he will still beat the evil dragon down for his usage of underhanded techniques to win the fight, he kept on beating on the evil dragon, despite Niðhöggr using 5 Phenex Tears, Crom was neither exhausted nor was he injured since Niðhöggr was too weak to fight against the strongest evil dragon, Crom enjoyed every single moment of torturing the evil dragon, Crom knew that Niðhöggr would try to escape since this fight was like a special hell for the evil dragon, which he did, however Crom chased him down and prevented him from escaping, he then ripped off the four wings and continued beating on him till his consciousness faded away, he then brought the evil dragon to the trio and asked for Rizevim, which Issei informed that he escaped, Crom was not surprised though because Rizevim was a coward. Crom then leaves, asking Issei for a fight in the near future to which he agrees upon.

Meanwhile in Agares, 6:30 PM

Agares is a territory that has a distinctive feature in which it appears to be a large floating island suspended in the sky

Agares is a territory that has a distinctive feature in which it appears to be a large floating island suspended in the sky. A popular tourist resort, it is also the place that controls the flow of the air in the Underworld. The Agreas is a place that has the technology of the Original Satans and contains the essential crystals of the highest quality that is used to create both the evil pieces  and brave saints, which were also used to create the Malebranche.