Zakesenpai

Exorcist Log 2018-0428-02:

After arriving at St. Augustine, Florida, I immediately headed straight to the beach to see if I could find any recent foot traffic in the area.

With the use of my aura sense, I was able to find a signature that almost immediately caught my full attention. This ethereal signature was very similar to a human's. However, I couldn't help but notice reptilian traits.

Thanks to this discovery, I was able to find traces of bodily liquids. This looks to be blood, but definitely not of a human, given its blue color.

Without any other evidence, I decided to perform a psychometry ritual on the blood. About an hour ago, a woman had been washed up on the shore. She was badly injured. Along side her, stood a lizard. The lizard appeared to be snuggling up with the woman. It's as if the lizard was begging for her to be okay.

The woman, upon further examination, appeared to be caucasian. Green haired, agile build, roughly lower than average human height. Her head appeared to be oozing, well, what do ya know, blue blood. My prediction is she must have crashed into the ocean floor a little offshore and received a concussion.

She laid there for several minutes before a slightly-silver-haired man in a black overcoat approached the unconscious woman. He must've known she wasn't from around here as he quickly looked around to see if anyone else was nearby.

Honestly, I would've gone with the discreet option if I were in his position as well. If anyone found out I had made contact with an alien, that would be way too much trouble to deal with from the public. As if my immortality wasn't enough of a headache.

The man used a grey scarf as an improvised head sling for the woman. The lizard appeared to understand what was going on as it immediately crawled into one of the man's coat pockets. The man then dressed his coat onto the woman before carrying her away.

Just before my focus ran out, I was able to catch a glimpse of a penguin shaped pin on the collar of the man's coat.

My only clue now is to head southwest as that's the direction the man headed. Though, as long as I keep this blood sample, I should be able to sense whenever I get closer or farther away from this woman as I maintain focus.

Though this was merely a mission to make contact with this extraterrestrial being, the man I saw in the vision just became another person of interest. Based on some other key behaviors he displayed, I doubt this man appeared to be there by chance. He was expecting her to be there.

The man was tall, caucasian, with a fairly athletic build. Appeared to be in his mid to late twenties. Odd for someone with silver hair. His hair could be dyed. Another possibility, but highly unlikely, is if he has survived a lightning strike in his lifetime. Another possibile, but likely factor is he had experienced some heavy trauma already in his lifetime. Further research may be required. Finding him may prove to be a little difficult.

I will not give up my search. If I can play this right, this could end up being just what I need to finally reunite with her.

Please check out Zake on twitter as SenpaiZake.