Chapter 73

Few weeks passed and it was almost two months since Mi hi left. The darkness never left them.

Mi hi was in England, with Eun woo and Patricia. Mi hi started attending class through online, cause she couldn't still walk,

Eun woo was planning on going back for Korea because his Father had called him, saying that he needed him in Korea.

"Mi hi" Eun woo called her while peeking his head from the door to see Mi hi, smiling widely looking at a picture,

She moved her gaze to Eun woo from the picture of her brothers and her. She had it framed and kept besides her bed.

"I want to say something" Eun woo spoke as he came and sat on the bed. Mi hi nodded her head, as she pushed the wheels of the wheelchair and came in front of him.

"What is it oppa!?" She asked.

"I have to go back to Korea because My Father wants me there" He said in one breath. Mi hi's heart twisted with pain. She didn't want him to go. He was the only person she was feeling safe with. She needed him besides her. Everytime he was there for her.

Gulping, she hid back her small tears. Eun woo knew that she will be crying, even he felt lost, he didn't want to go either, but he had to. He slowly took Mi hi's small hands to his big ones. He brought her hands to his lips while pressing them, to a kiss.

Her cheeks became crimson, she tried to hide her blush, but she couldn't.

"I promise I will be back soon, okay?" He said, Mi hi nodded in response.

Eun woo's suitcases were packed, and he was ready to go on the other day, his heart was not letting him go, because he is leaving his comfort behind.

Eun woo bid good bye to Patricia and Looked at Mi hi. Eun woo walked out,

"Oppa!!" Mi hi shouted as she quickly pushed her the wheel by her hands.

"What happened?" Eun woo crouched down to her, cause she can't reach to him.

She quickly pecked one of his cheeks and backed off. Eun woo's eyes went wide as his hand travelled to the cheek where she pecked him. His lips cracked into a beautiful smile making his eyes completely vanish.

Mi hi's cheeks were red, she felt embarrassed. Next thing she knew was that her cheeks were pecked too. She gasped.

"Bye princess" Eun woo whispered to her, as she ducked her head while finding her hands very interesting.

Eun woo got into his car as the car driver off. Patricia was looking at their beautiful world. She smiled approaching the girl on a the wheelchair.

"He will be back soon, okay?" Patricia said caressing the girls head lovingly.

Mi hi whispered a small okay and pushed herself inside the house.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

After a long flight, Eun woo landed to Korea, with a tensed mind. Je felt like his felt his soul somewhere.

"Mr. Cha!" A man dressed in black formal suit greeted him. Eun woo nodded. He got into the car as it drove off, he missed korea.

Eun woo's eyebrows scrunched as the route of the car was changing, because he can clearly remember that this route was to Kim Mansion, not to his house.

He was feeling nervous to meet them after a very long time. And if they suspect him saying that he helped to take away Mi hi, his head will be separated from his body by The Kim Siblings.