Introduction

Before starting Mandy and Eddie's story, there are a few things that need to be said. 

   First up, there WILL be language, graphic violence (explained and talked about), and sexual scenes. If this is not what you're looking for, I suggest you exit now. :)

   Second and DISCLAIMER!!! I do not own Stranger Things or any of the characters, I only own Amanda Langston, Jeremy Nolan, and Stephanie Adams. All rights go to the Duffer Brothers and their companies. 

   Third, the Hellfire Club members don't actually have names except for Lucas, Dustin, Mike, and Eddie. Soooo I'll be giving some of the characters names and they'll be Eddie's friends. 

   That's all that seriously needs to be talked about for now. Onto the fun stuff.

   Anyways. Hey I'm Sid, the author of "Eddie Munson: The Deal". My plan for this story is to turn it into a series, starting with The Deal and going on from there. This story will be a slow burn (to an extent, I don't want it to be rushed although I sometimes do that with romances sooooo) I'm intending on it being as slow as I can make it.

   I got inspiration to write this story because of my love for Eddie Munson during the 4th season of Stranger Things. And since Eddie never had a love interest (at least not yet) I wanted to write him one. I think the character Amanda will fit perfectly with Eddie and I hope everyone else agrees too.

   Enough with the explanations, onto the actual story.