Ch27 ~ One Pillar Down

Please ignore the typos...

****

Karan's grip of his gun tightened, Kd too took out her gun... Now it was the endgame... The final round of a battle...

Amongst this, no one had noticed when SR had called other goons.... The team was unaware of this.. Karan and KD were focused on their targets... No one was aware of their surroundings... Suddenly, KD smirked which made Karan confused... In no time everyone realised what happen!

They were surrounded by more goons and all were kept on gunpoint by atleast 2-3 goon...

KD: GOOD JOB SR!

SR: as always!

KD: Gun phek Karan shergil.. Warna ek sec nahi lagega mere aadmiyon ko teri team ki laashein bichhane me..

The team tried to hit the goons but they were just too many.. In no time, all were held captive... Monami, Param, sanju, sid, koel, faizi, shivam and nisha... Literally everyone!

KD: MENE KAHA GUN PHEK

She shouted and shot a bullet towards monami which didn't hit her but the ground near hai..

Mo: Aaa (screamed as she was scared)

Karan: MONAMI!!!

Sensing that the situation was out of his control, he involuntarily dropped the gun and sat down in 'hands up'position..KD smirked seeing the helpless Karan..

SR: Aye tum sab.. Karan ke namoono..tumhein alag se bolna padega gun phekne ke liye?

All looked at Karan who blinked his eyes.. All too unwantingly threw their weapons...

KD: mujhe tune aur teri team ne bohut kachha khiladi samajh liya karan shergil..

She went behind Karan and hit his back with her elbow.. Since he was sitting on his knees, he lost the balance and tripped down..

SR walked towards Monami who too was on gunpoint... He rolled his fingers on her face which made her feel uncomfortable.. Karan's blood boiled seeing this..

K: AAYEEE.. DUR HATT US SE.. 😡😡

KD again hit him.. He so wanted to take the gun and shoot all the bullets on her.. But he knew that his one Wrong move would cost the lives of his comrades..

Mo: Karan!!

She was about to run to him but SR held her hand.. She tried to get free from his clutch but his hold was too strong..

Mo: (in fierce tone) Haath chhod mera.. Warna bohut bura hoga..

SR: Kya hua monu darling.. Pehle to bohut saksham saksham karti thi.. Ab kya hua tumhein..

Mo: Tumhein mene dost samjha tha saksham ray.. Par tum.. Argh.. HAATH CHHODO MERAA!!!

But someone pointed the gun to her head.. She looked back and saw KD..

K: KD!!

KD: Chhodo isse SR..

SR: as you say.. Waise bhi jabse yeh Karan ke pyaar me padi hai.. I seriously have no interest in her.. Huh.. Kahan me tumheim apni rani banane ke sapne dekhta tha... Aur kahan tum iss do kodi ke commando ke saath phas gayi..

Mo: DON'T... DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT KARAN😡😡TUM JAISE LOG JO NAA KISI INSAAN KE SAGE HO SAKE AUR NAA HI DESH KE.. TUM TO KARAN KE BAARE ME BOLO HI MAT... ARRE JO APNE BHAI KA NAA HO SAKA WO BHALA KISI LADKI KA KYA HOGA

This triggered SR's anger. He slapped Monami hard.. Due to the sudden force she fell on the ground...

Karan couldn't control anymore. He stood up and stormed towards them but stopped when KD pointed her gun towards Shivam..

Tied With Threads Of Luck {UNDER EDITING}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें