Chapter 9

(Faith pov)

May-23rd-2018
Restaurant📍

Faith's thoughts: "Otro día, just like always."

I clock out & head out only making an extra 73 bucks, not a bad for me.

On the way back home stop by the park & buy taco From the street vendor.

Faith: "Gracias."

Vendor: "No es nada, on the house para mi mejor cliente." 

Faith: "No, no puedo, déjame pagarte." I look through my bag for the money.

Vendor: "No me digas que no, lo tomas, trabajas tan duro como yo, te lo mereces."

Faith: "Muchísimas gracias." I thank him & walk home.

Faith's apartment📍

As I'm about to eat into my delicious tacos I get a knock at my door.

Faith's thoughts: "I was…I…I'll be right back." I set my taco down.

I check the time & it's late for anyone to be here, I open it & it's Ariana.

Faith: "You do realize it's 10pm at night right?"

Ariana: "Ya I know but I wanted to ask you something in person." 

I let her in & looked over at my taco but Ari was right there. I haven't eaten at all & I'm starving, Ari or tacos.

Ariana: "I was thinking this weekend when you're off if you wanted to come over & meet Pete." 

I continue looking back at the table with the smell of tacos filling the room, but I put my attention on Ari.

Faith: "That's all you wanted to ask me, you could've told me over text or called me, I'm fine hanging out this weekend." My stomach rumbles.

Ariana: "It's better to tell you in person, still trying to make up for those years we missed."

Those years lost I don't really admire them. I shouldn't stay in the past, I'm here with her now that counts.

Faith's thoughts: "I'm starving."

Ariana: "Well that's all I wanted to know, I'll head out now."

Faith's thoughts: "This late by herself, nah I ain't letting her go who knows what can happen."

As she's about to leave I grab her hand stopping her.

Faith: "It's late, why don't you stay, I got an extra room."

Ariana: "You sure?"

Faith: "Ya I'm sure." I smile.

Ariana: "Okay." I let her go & she put her bag down. "Wait, I don't have any clothes to sleep in."

Faith: "My clothes might be a little big for you or you could just sleep nude, like I care." She blushes as I tell her.

Faith's thoughts: "Why did you say that, idiot!!"

Ariana: "What!? I am not sleeping nude!? Those are just old rumors." She's blushing.

Faith: "I'm just kidding." I chuckle. "My room is on the left two doors down, wear whatever you want." 

She heads to my room & heads back to finally eat my tacos. As I'm about to take the bite on the second to last taco she walks out.

Ariana: "Do you have anything in my size?" I turned around & she left me in awe.