09 | ғᴏɴᴅɴᴇss ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ.

𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
ғᴏɴᴅɴᴇss ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

3 hours ago you and Shu we're making posters, a few minutes later you and the others we now playing board games, 1 hour after that you now abandoned the games on the floor and was now using up the existing gas on the generator to watch movies.

Shu just recently left to check up on the posters, leaving you and the other 3 men to watch the movie. The initial plan was to go post up the papers immediately after it finished printing, but you see, now you all were stuck on the couch overly interested in the movie on the screen.

Mysta loudly crunched on the chips he didn't want to share, "Who do you think the admirer is though?" He asked, hand moving to get another chip. Your hand moved to grab his chips, not caring at his protests, "I think it's the guy from section A." You responded, crunching on the chips lightly in order to hear the voices from the movie.

"Is it because he looks innocent to you?" Mysta deadpanned, side eyeing you. You nodded cheekily, "It's always the innocent ones."

Vox hums, interrupting you and Mysta. "I have a feeling it's neither of them." He responds, sharing his thoughts. You and Mysta nodded, muttering agreements to the possible theory. Luca however, went the opposite direction to Vox's thoughts.

"What of they're all working together?" He said.

You sweatdropped dumbfoundedly, "Luca I don't think people would want to work together when they like the same person.." You muttered to him, smiling nervously. "I'd hand them the girl to be honest. I wouldn't really care." Mysta says, making you raise your brows.

"Really?" You hummed, learning this new information Mysta spilled. "I kinda thought you'd be the jealous type not gonna lie." You shrugged, grinning while nudging him cheekily. Mysta scoffs, snatching his chips farther from you. "I'm not sharing with you anymore."

Luca shakes his head, "I'm not saying that all five of them are being a team! I'm saying like.. uh.." Luca trailed off, unsure of how to explain it. Vox pats his shoulders casually, nodding. "I think I get what you mean." Luca's eyes sparkled, "Really!?"

"We don't." Mysta stares, curious of what the blonde meant. Vox grinned cheekily, voicing out tutts of disapproval, "If you want to know, you'd have to figure it out yourself." He muttered, leaving you and Mysta behind the whole meaning of what Luca meant.

Mysta pursed his lips in annoyance, hugging the chips to himself. "I'm not sharing with anyone anymore."

Shu went back downstairs to where the theater room was, holding the keys with him. "I'm gonna go set up the posters, anyone want to come along?" He tossed the keys up and down, catching it when it falls back to his hands.

You stood up, skipping to him. "I'll come with you." You volunteered, standing behind him while he waits for someone else to come with. Vox also stood up, placing his hands on Mysta's head in the process. "I'll come too. Pretty sure these two are too invested in the movie."

Shu nods at Vox, smiling charmingly as usual. He turned to the other two seated on the couch, "You two can maybe stay here. Guard the house or something." He shrugged, stopping himself from tossing the keys again.

Mysta saluted, "You got it."

"Holy shit, who is that!?" Luca yelled, surprised by the new arrival in the movie. "What where—?" Mysta looked back, snapping his head to the flat screen TV.

Luca laughs, "I'm just kidding."

"