Chapter - 17

A/n: "holy sh*t! We got 100k+ views!! Thank you so much everyone!!! Also I'm sorry if you had to wait a long time but, my vacation homework is a pain in the *ss and i had some family issues to deal with and it also doesn't help the fact that a construction is going on in my neighbours house so all the construction noises have given me a f*cking headache. In short, a lot of things have been happening and the date for my school to reopen is near so yeah, you can already guess how much I'm hating my situation right now. Anyways enjoy the chapter"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Talking = "Hi"

Thinking = 'what to do today'

Action = *moonwalks*

Yandere voice = "y/n-kun~"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

~No one's POV~

We see y/n hiding behind a tree and he was in his own thoughts as he was trying to figure out what the hell were those girls.

Y/n: 'I've never seen a person with six eyes or someone with yellow eyes and sclera that looked like cracked glass, the blond haired girl had rainbow eyes. I honestly thought it wasn't anything weird because she had a normal sclera but she had kanji on her eyes and the other two also had kanji on their eyes. And that pink haired woman punched a hole through that blond haired girl with no problem at all. They are for sure not humans and 100% not animals so just what could they be........wait a minute.'

~Flashback 869 years ago~

We see y/n walking in the road of a random village he came across where he was living for now.

Y/n: 'dammit! I still haven't found any good spots to set up my home where no one will find me. I can't live in this village for much longer because people will slowly start noticing me not ageing up'

Y/n was just walking for sometime having nothing to do but then, he saw an old man struggling to walk.

[A/n: "what? it always doesn't have to be an old woman"]

Y/n: *walks up to him* "do you need any help sir?"

Old man: *looks at him* "oh well i need to return to my house but, looks like my knee pain is starting to get the better of me"

Y/n: "i would be grateful if you allow me to help you sir"

Old man: "I would really appreciate it, young man"

Y/n cringed a Little because he knew that he is way older than this guy. He than helped the old man and escorted him to his house.

Old man: "thank you young man for your help, is there anything i could do to help you?"

Y/n was about to say that there's no need but then he remembered something

Y/n: "actually yes, do you know where the nearest forest is which isn't inhabited by people yet?"

Old man: "i do but, may i ask what you want to do in a forest?"

Y/n: 'should i tell him the real reason? No, he'll Then keep asking me why i want to build a house in the forest' *smiles* "well sir, I want to go and look for some herbs i could use to make some medicines"

Old man: "ah i see" *points towards somewhere* "well if you go straight towards that direction then you'll find a forest far away from here, i once accidentally found that forest when i was younger but never entered it because of the fear of demons living there but there is no one who goes to that forest so i doubt any Demons live there"