Chapter ONE

Blood trickled down Cole's face, his breathing became incoherent, the screams and yells turned into loud rings in his ear.

"What's wrong pussy, tired already?" The brunette nagged with a grin on his face. His bloody knuckles and black eye was so evident. Cole really did a number on him.

"In your dreams dickhead." Cole seethed, landing a punch to brunette's jaw. Jayson staggered backward catching himself before he fell.

The chants coming from onlookers irked the blonde out, the fact that people enjoyed a fight this much and didn't do anything about it made him feel sick.

Honestly speaking Cole really didn't mind that nobody tried to stop the fight, else he would have beaten them up too. Cole was pissed and all because of the idiot right in front of him.

Why the fuck was he smiling? Was this a joke to him. Cole thought, his anger heightening as he saw a smirk on Jayson's face.

The brunette retaliated by punching Cole in the gut which sent him to the floor.

"Shit." Cole muttered spitting out blood, why aren't the teachers here yet, how long does a stupid meeting take?

Cole slowly got up and lunged forward just able to give Jayson a headbutt, but the brunette dodged it making Cole hit the lockers.

Ouch.

Jayson pressed his weight against Cole, holding him in place as he twisted his arm upwards behind his back. Cole tried to wiggle out, but try as he may, the brunette was just to strong for him.

"You know you're so stubborn, a simple instruction, leave me alone but you don't listen." Jayson muttered as he twisted Cole's arm even further up.

"Well, you'd do the same if I ignored you for three weeks straight." Cole hissed from the pain as he tried to wiggle out, he bucked his ass backwards, trying to break free but paused when he felt his ass graze Jayson's groin slightly.

Jayson felt big, and hard?─ this isn't the time Cole.

"What the hell is going on here!"  The two boys' heads turned simultaneously to the voice coming from down the hallway. It was their principal taking long strides as he walked towards them, with a deep frown on his face and behind him was the school president.

Finally. Cole heaved a sigh of relief.

If the older man hadn't showed up the blonde was sure his arm would have been broken, by the time the principal was in front of us the halls were empty as if no one was ever here.

"Cole, Jayson my office now!".

~~~~

The boys were currently in principal Dean's office getting a hard-ass lecture. The principal paced the room back and forth using his hands to make gestures as he spoke.

Principal Dean was in his late forties, but he didn't look a day over thirty. His facials were something to gawk at, he had briskly eyebrows, his eyes were small and shone with gray light. His Roman nose and half-dome cheekbones sat above an oaken jaw.

Cole's breath got hot with every step he took and his body movements. The man was about a 6'4 and for a forty-six year old he sure knows how to maintain his body. His broad shoulders gave off a sense of warmth and protection with his toned muscles and slim waist.

The blonde honestly didn't know how the man was still single, well divorced but still single, and come to think of it, he rarely saw him with any women.

Hmm maybe he's gay, Cole pondered. Well that would be interesting but he was really my type expect I-

"And so I will be calling your parents." The principal's last statement snapped Cole out of his delusional and quite sinful thoughts. The only thing the boy  caught was him calling their parents and suspending them  from the football team for a week.