Chapter - 27

Third Person’s POV
Pritika has forgiven Vikram and Kailash. They had asked forgiveness for their rude words towards her father.
Now everything is normal. Nilesh was little afraid that maybe after knowing Pritika’s real identity, Aditi will not like Pritika anymore but it’s didn’t change anything. The way Aditi used to behave with Pritika, it’s still the same. It hasn’t changed at all. It’s difficult to understand… does she (Aditi) like her(Pritika) or not?
Every family members know about Pritika's real identity except Pritika herself and Nidhi and Ridhi.
They have decided they will not tell Nidhi. So when they don’t want to tell Nidhi so of course they will not tell Ridhi also.
It was Aditi's idea. She had said to everyone “Nidi is my own daughter. So I know her very well. If we tell her and say to hide it from Pritika, she will definitely tell Pritika. And if she come to know that it can ruin Pritika’s relationship with Adesh, she will definitely try to do that.”
Everyone agreed with Aditi’s first reason. From childhood Nidhi has this habit of doing the things more which someone prohibits her to do. So they thought it would be a good idea not to tell her.
But they didn’t agree with the second reason. They all Know that Nidhi doesn’t like Pritika, but they know, that was because Pritika is poor and not modern like her (Nidhi). But they were sure that when she will come to know that She is granddaughter of Kailash Thakur, her likeness towards Pritika will change. But still they decided not to tell her because of the first reason.
Aditi hadn’t clear their misconception as they had agreed not to tell her(Nidhi) . She knew very well, after knowing Pritika’s  new identity, maybe she(Nidhi) will decrease her insult towards Pritika. But she will never dismiss the idea of breaking Adesh and Pritika's relationship. Because now she knows the reason very well why Nidhi doesn’t want Pritika as Adesh’s wife.
Though she(Aditi) was against this relationship but now she has seen her son, Adesh is happy with Kritika. So she will not let anyone ruined her son and daughter-in-law's happiness… not even her own daughter.
It’s now dinner time, the whole Chauhan family was sitting around the dining table having their dinner together. It’s a rule in the chauhan’s house, the whole family have to eat dinner and breakfast together.
NILESH : Adesh, tomorrow there is a party in the Shrivastav family. This time, Naresh and I have decided you and Rahul will represent us. You both will go with your partner. I hope you both have no problem.
ADESH : No dad.
RAHUL : No barepapa.
RADHIKA : Pritika, this is the first party you will attend a party as Adesh's wife. So Bhabi(Aditi) and I have already bought a dress according to the dress code for you. Hope you don’t mind.
PRITIKA : No no… why I would mind? I have no problem. Thank you.
“Mind? How will I mind when, there is now something else going on in my mind…party??? Really? I have never gone a party. How will I manage? If I do anything wrong then what will happen? will everyone get angry with me? No…no I have to talk with Adesh. I can’t go or I will embarrass Adesh.” – Pritika was thinking in her mind.
Radhika smiled but Aditi didn’t give any expression.
RADHIKA : Then I will send the dress to your room after dinner.
PRITIKA : Ok..
NIDHI : Dad, I will also go to the Shrivastav's party with Natasha di.
NILIMA : Natasa? Wasn’t she at New York?
NIDHI : She was dadi… she and her brother have arrived today for attending the party. Her parents haven’t come… They will come after some day.
Aditi looked at her daughter, Nidhi intensely for some time.
ADITI : You are very well informed about them? I am not as well informed as you even when her (Natasha) mother is my friend.
NIDHI : Mom… I.. I.. Natasha di had told me. So I know.
ADITI : Hmmm….. Ridhi, do you have any plans for tomorrow?
RIDHIMA : No bari mami, why?
ADITI : Then you also go to the party with your brothers or you will be alone at home.
RIDHIMA : It’s ok bare mami, I will be ok. My exams are coming so I will study. I will not feel bad.
Aditi was screaming in her mind  “ I am not saying you to go because you will feel bad. I had my reasons… but now I can’t even force her to go as she have given a reason of studying”
After some conversation  and finishing their meals… they all went to their own rooms.
Pritika was strolling around the room from one side to another when Adesh came out the washroom.
ADESH : what happened? Why are you strolling?
Pritika gave a pitiful expression…
PRITIKA : Adesh, can I not go to tomorrow's party?
Adesh gave a questioning look, as if asking ‘Why?’
PRITIKA : Adesh, I have never gone to any parties in my life till now.
ADESH : ohh ok… so?
PRITIKA : What so?
ADESH : why don’t you want to go?
PRITIKA : I have just said to you… I have never gone to any parties.
ADESH : That’s not a reason, Pritika.
PRITIKA : Ok… then see…
Pritika went near the couch where two boxes were laying. She took out a  party wear gown and a red stiletto heel from that boxes and showed that to Adesh.
PRITIKA : look at these.
Adesh looked at the dress and the heels in Pritika’s hand and gave a impressive expression.
ADESH : wow! My mom and Chachi (Radhika) have a good choice. You will look very beautiful in these dress.
PRITIKA : Adesh, I have never worn this kind of dress or this kind of high heels.  If I wear this then I will fall and you will be embarrass in front of everyone.
ADESH : Pritika, you will not fall…I will not let you fall. I will be always beside you at the party. And even if you fall 100 times still I will not be embarrass. Yeah… maybe I will be little sad, because after falling so many times you nose will become blunt… so I have to live with a blunt nose wife… it’s ok I will manage.
Pritika started to hit Adesh's arm lightly with her fist.
PRITIKA : You never take my words seriously. You always make fun of me. (made a angry face)
ADESH : (Chuckled) ok ok.. Stop (captured pritika’s hand with his) What will I do? You are giving lame excuses…
PRITIKA : You are thinking this as lame excuses? I have never walked wearing a heels…you will not understand my problem.
ADESH : Ok then let’s practice a little now.
PRITIKA : I can’t walk by practicing one time. It’s not an easy think.
ADESH : oh ho you talk a lot… do as I say or I have to scold you.
Pouting Pritika wore the heels. Adesh held her hand to help her to walk. Pritika started walking holding Adesh’s hand. But every time she took a step she was going to fall and every time Adesh caught her.
Seeing Pritika’s unsteady walk, Adesh understood this is an impossible mission to complete one day.
ADESH : Ok… ok. I understood. You will go with me to the party…that’s final but I will tell mom to arrange something else for you to wear.
PRITIKA : will she be angry that I don’t want to wear it?
ADESH : Pritika, my mom looks like a  very angry person but if you’re not do anything wrong, she never gets angry. You are not comfortable in this… so it’s nothing wrong. So don’t worry she will not be angry.
Pritika also understood in these days… though Aditi haven’t communicate with her much but she understood, She is a good person…not like Nidi. Actually in these family Pritika has liked everyone except Nidi and same applicable for Nidhi. Nidhi also hasn’t liked Pritika till now