Chapter 21

Her pov

Penelope

I want him, I need him, not just because of the heat, I want him around me. This hormonal bi*ch is infatuated with him. He is a perfect mate, a provider and a fierce Alpha. I love how he handled that red head Aimee, I am almost proud. Emotions run at a 100× speed in me.

I know he already likes me, irrespective of the heat timing. He wants me to stay with him, lead with him, have pups, the entire deal, I can clearly tell. I could tell that just after our first conversation. He is a sucker for romance. He is a goddamn gentleman.

And a panty droper as well. Does God even create men like him? This good and naughty at the same time. When Aimee left his office, I was ready to climb on him and fuck him on the office desk. Maybe he will let me fuck him there. I am slightly addicted to his touches and his gaze.

The next day, morning.

My eyes open slowly, I try to move my neck and see curly hair splayed across my neck and chest, Mica breathing calmly, his breath near my earlobe, tickling me. I curb the urge to touch his curly hair and accidentally wake him up. A white sheet is covering our bodies, his body is my own personalized heater, wrapped around me like a cocoon. Yesterday nights activities bring a smile on my face, the blush apparent for people on Mars to notice.

I ignore the fact that I am completely naked with my mate, who I barely know for a week or less, is next to me, on me, I can't think this right now.
I need coffee. Yesterday nights adrenaline and heat emotions have all waned now.

Before today, I knew what to do in such situations, stay fake sleeping or walk out of the room, with the possibility of the man staying asleep. Or maybe Micajah is awake, just stalling or waiting for me.

I hate this, I can't do this without being embarrassed. Goddess help me.

I try to get out of his wolf grip and attempt to reach the bathroom without him being on my tail.

He slowly rolls over, as if sensing my discomfort. We haven't marked each other yet. He kept his word, I could tell he was holding back yesterday, going against his wolf to mark and mate me, when I was pleading him to quench the fire in my core.

I suspect I have few hours before I will need him in me. No barriers now, no resistance, my wolf loves him, she wants his seed, she sends such vile images to my brain to which even Mica might say no to. My wolf is loyal to the bone to her Alpha. It's like the only name on her tongue is Mica. She seeks him, even though we have been together so less, their bond is endearing.

Me and Mica are going one day at a time. This thought crosses my mind when I steal a glance at him, sleeping so peacefully on his belly with the comforter till his broad shoulders.
I wish to do this for my eternity, even though I'm fighting this, my mind is at peace after such a long time.

I turn the faucet on for a nice cold shower, my hands cup my breasts, they are still sensitive and alert the second I touch them. My hands travel down south and clean the fluids if any in my vag*na, I imagine Mica's fingers teasing my core and sucking on it.

Just a cold shower is making me worked up. I blame the heat for this. I focus on the men's body wash that I am applying and enjoy this sensation as my wolf glees to the surface, she loves how I smell now, we smell like our mate.

A small territorial gesture from her is enough to erk me. I am sure, she is not letting any other female touch her mate. She is going to fight any advancing females. She might just be more possessive than the Alpha.

I turn off the shower and wrap a black colored towel round my body and head out. I see him sitting on the edge of the bed with his curly hair falling on his forehead, wearing his black shorts, his hands on his knees, as if he is ready to apologize for something. Creases on his forehead are quite evident.