Part 95

(In cerise laboratory as Ren opens a box)

Ash: hey, what you got in the box Ren? 

Ren: after being out for repairs, it's finally back. A lamp that Francois really loves! (Pulls out an antique lamp as he turns it) come on out, it's lunch time (sends out Francois as it happily feeds itself electricity off the antique lamp) hi Francois, does it taste good?

(Francois nods and continues to eat as Pikachu talks to it causing Francois to look as it offers some of its electricity but Francois turns away and doesn't want it as Pikachu goes pale white because of this)

Rotom phone: magnemite, the magnet Pokémon, an electric/steel type. Magnemite eat electricity. As they fly, they emit electromagnetic waves from the two units on their sides.

Ash: Francois is really unusual. It ate from a fan yesterday and before that it ate a phone. 

Goh: it's strange it only eats from old fashioned devices.

(Y/N): well I think it's amazing 

Ren: Francois has distinctive likes and dislikes. Much more so back when we first met 

Goh: really, I'd like to hear about that.

Ren: well then I'll tell ya about that, ya see Francois and I- (the powers goes out stopping him) it's a blackout. (The power then comes back on)

Ash: or not.

(They go to Cerise about it)

Cerise: it seems a magnetic storm is the cause

Ash/Goh: magnetic storm?

(Y/N): where?

Cerise: they appear when there's an explosion at the surface of the sun they're known to knock out power grids and even break precision electronic instruments (we see Ren looking at them as he has a picture of him and Francois as he gets a phone call and answers it) hi Chrysa, what's wrong?

Chrysa: is Francois alright over there?

Ren: huh? Is there a problem?

Chrysa: the city's in an uproar. I'll send you the video.

(We hear typing as a video pops up on screen as they see loads of magnemite going crazy sucking electricity out of all the electric stuff in the city whether it's be from lampposts, anything that contains electricity is targeted.

Woman: something strange is happening.

Ren: what's going on?

(We see Francois hooked up to a bunch of machinery)

Ren: professor?

Cerise: Francois is receiving unusual magnetic waves, this may be the change in the magnemite's behaviour.

(Pikachu shouts as they look)

Ash: what's up Pikachu?

(They look to see Francois going out of control too)

Ren: Francois? 

Goh: can it hear you?

Ash: how about you get it into it's pokeball

Ren: here we go, Francois return now. (He returns Francois however it doesn't work) 

Goh: but why?

Cerise: perhaps it's the result if those magnetic waves?

Ren: alright then (he leaps and grabs Francois and gets out some tinfoil and makes a little tinfoil hat that is on Francois' head)

Goh: Ren, what's that? Looks like-