Where are you going S.J

Your POV
I got ready to leave for school as usual and mum had already gone out as she had an early shoot today. Rose was also ready to leave and I was going to drop her off at her school before heading to mine.

"Sis, are you okay? Are you going to school?" Rose asked.

"Yeah, of course I am, what are you talking about?" I replied tiredly, wondering why she was asking such a question.

"No, you're not. You're sick." Rose pushed the fact in my face. 

"Only stupid will catch a cold, I'm not stupid. I don't have a cold, I'm going to school." I defended myself. Rose easily proved me wrong by stealing my bag from me when normally I would have retaliated.

She rolled her eyes and if mum was here, she would have told her off. Rose pushed me into my room and made sure I lay down. "I can get to school just fine by myself. I know the way." She said after taking my temperature. An overwhelming sense of achievement washes through me when she was so independent. I know mum did most of the work, but it was nice to see her development while growing up.

I heard the front door close and knew that Rose had left for school. The sense of tiredness hit me like a truck and I went to sleep immediately.

"I'm so sorry mummy has to leave, they called for a last minute reshoot." Mum said at my bedside. It was only the both of us, Rose wasn't in the picture yet. I think I was about her age then.

I was also sick that day but I understood that mum had to leave. I was a little sad because all I wanted was to cuddle with my mum and watch movies all day. "It's okay, I understand." I said as I sat up from bed.

"I placed the medicine on the counter so take it when you wake up again okay?" She instructed before kissing my forehead. "Mummy loves you."

"I can take care of myself. Love you too! Bye bye!" I waved at her before seeing her leave the door.

I woke up again feeling sticky all over from my sweat. I looked at the clock and it was already past 10 o'clock. I guess I did sleep for a little while.

"Do you want a towel?" Someone asked me.

"Yeah, sure." I replied, taking the towel and wiping the sweat off my face. It was a lot more refreshing but the sweats soon reappeared.

"Have you taken your medication?" She asked.

"Yeah, I took it."

I just realised I was holding a conversation with someone in my room and I didn't know who. Someone who managed to get into the house without raising the alarm. I turned my head to the side and it was Lizzie who was next to me.

"Oh, it's you." I heaved a sigh of relief that it was no stranger.

Elizabeth POV
I was tending to my garden when my phone rang. I decided to let it ring for a while since it shouldn't be in any rush. After tossing aside my gloves, I noted that the phone was displaying Rose's number. She should be heading to school at this time.

Hey Rose,
Why are you calling me?
Shouldn't you be heading to school?

Aunt Lizzie!
Yes, well... I was but sis got sick and she couldn't bring me to school
But it's okay, I know how to go to school.

Y/N is sick?

Yeah, I was wondering if you could go check on her?
You have the keys to our house, right?
Sis can be a bit stubborn at times.

Yeah sure,
Are you already at school?

Yes, Aunt Lizzie

Alright, have a fun day at school.