Chapter 65

After returning back to Headquarters, it was now time for the real business to start... The summer at Hogwarts has begun, meaning Harry was now staying with the Dursley's yet again. Harry and Tris had started sending letters again and Tris could tell Harry hated it over there. They were abusive towards him.

"Can we please go rescue him?" Tris pleaded to her parents. "Tris, you know we would if we could. They are his legal guardians, there's nothing we can do." Tonks said calmly to her daughter as she washed the dishes from their breakfast meal. Marlee and Tris both looked at each other from across the table and they both had an idea.

Tris motioned her eyes up the stairs and Marlee followed. Once they got upstairs, Tris saw Kreacher cleaning her room and she asked him to leave. House elves still creeped her out, but she was nice to Kreacher even though he couldn't stand her or Marlee. They played too many pranks and he hated the aftermath and the loud music Tris always played in her bedroom.

"What're you thinking?" Marlee asked Tris after she quietly closed the door.

"How do you feel about going to pay Harry a little visit tonight?" Tris said as she turned around to face Marlee.

"I was thinking exactly the same thing." Marlee said as she and Tris just looked at each other with wide grins on their faces. The two teens now conjured a plan to go see Harry later that night. Getting past the whole Order was going to be quite tricky but knowing them two it shouldn't be too hard. Tris had a lot of experience on her hands. After all she is a part of the Trickster Trio.

~

Later that night, the two girls waited for the majority of the Order to leave Headquarters. A few of them stayed behind to watch after the two girls even though Tris was an adult and Marlee wasn't too far behind from being one. But after all, Tris is still being hunted by You-Know-Who so she needs all the protection she could get.

George was still mad that his mum made him stay back at the burrow with the rest of his siblings. He missed Tris and was furious that he couldn't see her everyday like before. But he knew she was safe at Headquarters.

After the majority of the Order left, Tris and Marlee slowly peeked their heads out of the bedroom to see if the coast was clear. They then walked down the stairs quietly and opened the little closet door that was underneath the staircase. Inside the little closet were their brooms. As the two girls grabbed their brooms from the little closet, they slowly closed the door revealing a shocking jumpscare.

"What are you two doing?" Kingsley said as he stood behind the closet door.

Both girls practically jumped out of their skin after seeing Kingsley standing right in front of them.

"Jesus, Kingley, you almost gave me a heart attack." Tris said as she grabbed her chest with her hand trying to catch her breath. Marlee just stood there trying not to look suspicious.

"What are you two doing with those?" Kingsley said with his eyebrows raised.

"Umm, we were just-" Marlee stuttered trying to think of an excuse.

"We're going to clean them up, they have dust all over them and they shouldn't be sitting in there like that all dusty. If we ever need them, I don't feel like getting dust all over me just because I was too lazy to keep them clean." Tris said as she looked up at Kingsley with no expression on her face.

Marlee then looked at Kingsley and shook her head in agreeance with what her cousin had just said. Kingsley then looked at both girls and was still questioning whether they were telling the truth or not.