𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

𝐶𝐻𝐼𝐶𝐴𝐺𝑂, 𝐼𝐿

𝗡𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗭𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗵 𝗕𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘆

"Wake up ma" I heard before I felt my body slightly shake making me slowly blink my eyes open.

Lowly groaning at the sunlight, I lifted my upper body up as my braid got under my elbow as I slid up making me lowly wince.

Seeing that it was Mel, I sighed before laying back down.

"Nala come on, you gotta eat and get dressed" he said pulling the covers off of me.

"But I don't wanna" I tiredly spoke.

He chuckled before he picked me up out of the bed making me wrap my arms and legs around his body before I rested my hand on his shoulder.

"I got you some breakfast" he said making me lift my head up.

"Food" I softly spoke making him nod causing me to groan.

"Fine" I mumbled sliding off of him before I walked towards the bathroom.

"Mel do you have a-

"Yeah it's a pack under the sink cabinet" he said making me nod as I opened the cabinet.

"Thank you" I said before I started my morning routine.

"This is good, did you make it" I asked before drinking some orange juice.

"Yeah, I was up since 6 in the mornin'." He answered making me nod before I ate a slice of my pancake.

He made pancakes, bacon, and eggs.

It honestly tasted good, I was sitting at the bar at the moment he was sitting at the stool next to me on his phone.

He had already ate.

"Could you take me to the store, so I could buy me some clothes" I asked.

"I got something for you to wear for today, but my brother already got his girlfriend to order you some clothes" he said making me slowly nod.

"Does she have taste in clothes" I asked finishing my food before I sipped some more of my orange juice.

"Hell yeah" he said making me chuckle.

Getting down from the stool I carried my plate into the kitchen before I walked over to the sink, and began to wash my plate.

Along with the fork.

Hearing his footsteps walk into the kitchen I then felt his body slightly press against mine as he rubbed my sides.

I finished washing my dishes and then placed it in the drying rack.

Drying my wet hands with the small towel next to the sink, I folded it back up and sat it down.

Mel slightly turned my body around before he picked me up and sat me down on the counter further from the sink.