Chapter 13

My body is burning hotter than usual, I'm practically sweating. I try to kick the heavy blankets off but end up tangling both my legs up instead. I sleepily mumble under my breath in annoyance. I decide to deal with it later and relax back into my blissful sleep. It was the same moment that my bed shifts suddenly below me. My eyes shoot open to find a sleeping Kyran underneath my naked body with a puddle of drool on his big chest.

I squeal out in shock and throw myself off him. The blanket that's still tangled in my legs also falls to the cold hard floor with me, helping soften my blow. I audibly groan out at my fall, my side muscles scream at me and I find it difficult to move. The cold air brushes over my exposed nipples which makes me recall the events of yesterday.

"Jesus Adeline, you okay?!" Kyran mumbles huskily from the bed, his voice thick with sleep. I turn my head his way and catch him already looking at me.

"D-dont look!" I yell out, despite knowing he's already seen everything. I grab hold of the blanket below me and desperately throw it around my body in a scramble. Kyran makes a weird noise in the back of his throat at my pathetic attempts to hide from him.

I can hear him shuffle himself up off the couch in front of me, I try to hide my bright red face behind the blanket in my hand. Kyrans fingers grasp the blanket that's in front of me and pulls it to the side, getting a glance at my face.

"Seriously Addie, you alright?" I take a quick peek his way before averting my eyes again and shrugging my shoulders. He sighs at my response and lets go of the blanket, dropping it back onto my face.

I can hear him moving around and it makes me peek back out and take a glance at what he's doing. I see him walking away behind the couch and towards the stairs with nothing but boxers on. His muscular torso is on complete display with the couch covering his lower half. He takes a few more steps before reaching the end of the couch and showing off the rest of his body, giving me a good glance at what he is hiding in his boxers.

I quickly cover myself face back up with the blanket. My cheeks burn even hotter than before, I feel mortified that I saw that. His dick straining against the thin fabric of his boxers was not what I was expecting.

I hold the blanket over myself for a while longer as I hide from the world, I can't believe I'd made such a fool of myself. From falling into the river yesterday, Kyran seeing my naked body yesterday and then again this morning. I let go of the blanket and I put my head in my hands, cursing myself internally.

Taking one more big breath in, I finally brave the outside world and take a good look around the now empty room. Just making sure Kyran definitely isn't here still before I embarrass myself even further.

I slowly push the blanket off my body and work on untangling my legs. I take my time to kick it off properly. Once I manage, I bring it back to cover my body and stand up with a big stretch. Working all the cramped up and sore muscles with a big yawn.

I make my way to my room, tripping up the stairs occasionally because the massive blanket keeps getting under my feet.

I continue to curse at it as I enter the room and close the door behind me. Letting it drop to the floor with a sigh of relief. My burning arms probably couldn't hold it up much longer anyway.

It doesn't take me long to find clothes on my new shelf and lazily throw them on. I groan in annoyance as I remember my small bra still sitting in the bathroom.

I debate going out and getting it but the bed beside me calls my name despite having woken up not even 10 minutes ago. I stare at it, willing it to stop looking so appealing but I finally cave in. I flop my sore and tired body down with a little bounce from the bed as I land, sighing into the pillow below me.