Chapter 10 Anu's Fear

Both families were ready to get in their cars following the Mundan ritual. "I want to go with the Uncle," Shree chirped suddenly, and everyone was taken aback. Janaki regarded this as an opportunity to make an idea.

"Why don't you let me take her, Anu, and we'll drop her off at your house on the way?"
Anu fidgeted with her fingers, unsure of what to say. She turned to Dev for assistance. With his eyes, he nodded.

Shree leapt into Mugil's arms and followed him to their car. Mugil and Shree were having a lovely chat. After such a long period, Janaki was happy to see the old Mugil. Mugil's car was followed by Dev. Both cars came to a halt in front of Dev's home.It was now Anu's turn to perform.

"Auntie, come in for a cup of tea," she invited, biting her tongue and looking sheepishly at Dev.Mugil thought Janaki would politely decline. Janaki, on the other hand, was the first to enter the house. "Mugil, bring those fruits inside," she further instructed Mugil.

Mugil was finally entering this mansion after a long time. Except for some family portraits and Shree's charming postures on the wall, everything appeared to be the same.Mugil and Dev were seated across from one another. Anu was serving snacks and tea with the help of a maid. Mugil was watching Shree as she showed him her toys. It was completely silent except for Shree's voice.
"OK, Anu, we had a good time," Janaki stated after the tea. Please visit us one day. She said,
"Mugil, invite them; why are you being quiet?"

Mugil found himself in a tough situation.
"You all please visit our house one day," he said flatly.
Anu waited for Dev to respond as he was quiet, Anu replied.
"Sure, one day, we'll come. With Shree."

Anu rushed into the kitchen after they had left as if she was very busy. But the truth is that after everything that had happened, she didn't know how to deal with Dev. She assumed he'd figured out their scheme by now. She was cleaning what was already a tidy kitchen.Dev thought it was amusing. Anu is a person who is unable to conceal her feelings. Her expression reflected her emotional mood. He approached her from behind and placed his arm over her hips. She jumped in shock.
"You scared me," "You didn't expect me here, did you?"She gasped,
"No nothing like that.
"Then what?" Dev began to tease her.

Anu was struggling to come up with an answer."Anu, sweetheart, I am very familiar with you. You assumed I'd be enraged and interrogate you about your hidden plan with Janaki Amma. Am I right?"
Anu grinned shyly, knowing that what he said was true.

"Whatever you do, Anu, it will be solely for my welfare. I'd gladly drink poison if you asked me to. Because I have more faith in you than I have in myself. How can I be furious with you if that's the case?" Dev expressed his thoughts.
Anu softly cupped his cheeks and inquired."Do not spout nonsense. So you're not mad at me? Really?"

"How can I be?"Anu felt Dev's happiness in his tone. Even though neither of these fellows confessed anything, they were delighted to see each other after such a long period. Anu jumped at the opportunity and requested.
"Can we go to their house tomorrow?" Dev had been smiling up until now. But all of the hues on his face suddenly faded.
"I'm not sure, Anu? Something is missing." He acknowledged his perplexity.
"Nothing could go wrong." How long do you think you'll be like this? "There has to be a full stop somewhere, right?"
"All right, my queen, we'll go see them tomorrow, happy," he promised.
Anu was overjoyed. She had not expected it to be that simple. Riya called her while she was reflecting on the events of the day. Anu thought to herself, "This girl is curious."
"Tell me, Madam," She teased.
"How was your journey? "Did that monkey sit on the balance?" Riya inquired.
"Rather than asking me, why didn't you come and see it for yourself?"
"I'm not asking who wishes that. "It's just a greater awareness."
"Oh, which exam asks these kinds of general knowledge questions so that you can educate yourself.

Anu told Riya everything that had happened at the temple. They talked for a while. It had been a long time since the two of them had chatted in this way. Anu's interest was peaked by Riya's tone. She also informed me that she was going to Mugil's the next day. Anu has a new perspective on her friend's life as a result of the recent improvement. Anu had no dislike for Mugil. Mugil is a darling in general, but his past acts have put the four of them in a stressful predicament they don't enjoy.

Meanwhile, Janaki was trying to get some words out of Mugil's mouth. But, as usual, he kept a blank expression on his face. All of the excitement he had when he was with Shree vanished.Janaki was attempting to strike up a conversation.

"Shree is extremely cute, isn't she?" she inquired.
"She is," Mugil flatly stated.
"Like her father, she's incredibly adorable." She continued.
Mugil exclaimed, "No, that rogue wasn't like this when he was younger."
"Oh, yeah, you are more familiar with him than I am," Janaki stated affirmatively.
Mugil felt like he was being held captive by his own words. He went to his room without giving any additional talk a chance.