=_=CHAPTER 27=_=

Ezrif arrives at her home and he discovered that Melody left the kingdom and went somewhere to hide from the crown prince. Aero also tried to look for her and he found Ezrif who is thinking deeply under the tree.

"Lord Ezrif," Aero called. "Where is Lady Melody? I've been searching for her in this place but I couldn't find her at all,"

Ezrif coldly look at him before looking elsewhere, 'another annoying bug,' he thought.

"I don't know, I heard the maid that she left the Flynn Kingdom," he shortly said before disappearing.

Aero and Ezrif quickly investigated her whereabouts since for them, it's unsafe for a young lady to leave her home and go to an unknown place but they couldn't find any clue about her whereabouts.

What they only discover is the ship they used for the travel and that she is with lady Merliya and princess Ethalia. They found some clue but when they checked it, the information is wrong.

It seems, there is someone hiding any clue and they even tried to shift their attention.

Even the crown prince is having a hard time finding them.

They couldn't help but sigh.

***************************

We arrive at a random island and it seems we are in the middle of nowhere which is truly interesting and exciting. 

I heard this place is safe and there is a small town here.

"How can we go home?" Merliya asked, worried that we'll get lost and maybe die without anyone knowing.

"Don't worry, I told you that ship is ours and he will come back here after we stay here for 2 weeks. After that, we can go home safely," I said, assuring them not to worry anymore.

"Are you sure that this island is safe?"

"My grandfather owns this island, no one knows who is the owner of this island but my grandfather owns this. Only my family knows about this island. This island isn't even part of the map. My grandfather found this when he was in his teenage days. As you can see, there's a large mountain and rocks, completely hiding this place from people's eyes. Fortunately, my grandfather found this island because of his immense curiosity. Along the way, he found a tribe hiding on this island and govern them since my grandfather is a very intelligent man and the people living here respect him. Well, the story is pretty interesting. Anyways, he wants to live a leisure life with his wife, who is my grandmother, so they hid their whereabouts. I send them a letter one month ago that I want to see them and they quickly responded and even brought me a large ship," I explained.

"Ooooh! I see that's quite interesting. So, even his highness doesn't know about your grandfather and grandmother's location?"

"No, they don't know at all but if he investigated, he will find us and with his strong connection, he will find us sooner or later."