011

Third person pov

You got out of the taxi and slowly walked up to your fathers house,still holding onto the slap on the cheek that nayeon gave you earlier

You got out of the taxi and slowly walked up to your fathers house,still holding onto the slap on the cheek that nayeon gave you earlier. Tears were continuing to fall from your eyes as you knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" You heard an old voice yell through the door.

"It's just me,dad." You said in a sad voice and the door flew open.

Your dad took your hand and led you to the couch in which you sat down.

"What happened to your cheek? Why are you holding onto it? Why is it red? How is your stay with your cousins?" Your dad asked out so many questions and you shushed him.

"It wasn't good.." You said and your dad looked at you in disappointment.

"Explain what happened please." Your dad asked and you nodded and told him about how jisoo got stabbed by nayeon,and the party you and the girls went too together just for nayeon to follow you.

you finished up your story and your dad gasped loudly

"I'm so sorry sweetheart. I should of never left you with them. It's probably just a misunderstanding. You can definitely stay with me and I'll make sure your safe here." Your dad says and you smile,still looking quite sad.

"You can sleep in the old room you used to sleep into when...nayeon was here." Your dad said and you got up and walked into your old room.

you sat on the bed and pulled your phone out of your purse.

It was all missed calls from nayeon. You quickly blocked her number.

You quickly tried texting blackpink in your group chat but you got kicked out. "Shit" you said under your breathe and threw your phone on the floor in madness.

you took a deep breathe and drifted off to sleep,it was a long day.

————————————
Important-must read
Hey guys. I'm really sorry for not posting chapters,I'm starting to not know what to do with this book it's getting boring to write. I'll try my best to write three to four more chapters to the ending,when this book ends I'll probably build up motivation to write again and there may be a book two when I'm ready. I think I'm just gonna  put this book on hiatus for awhile and create a new story. but this book is not ending I'm just taking a break. It would mean a lot if you guys followed me so you get notified when I make my new book! It's going to be once again a female reader. Stay tuned guys.

—author 💗🎀👛