NOT MICHAEL JACKSON-

(A/n): Nothing really happens in this part, next, next one decides if she keeps it or not.

3rd POV

  (Y/n) opened her eyes and sat up, but she wasn't in the forest anymore, she was back at the place where she died before.

  "Dammit." (Y/n) plainly said.

  "Pfft- loser." (Name) popped up not too far away from (Y/n).

  "Bitch- you're calling yourself a loser." (Y/n) snapped.

  "You should also be blaming the Author for this." (Y/n) added.

  "I know, I know." (Name) sat beside (Y/n).

  "But, the Author did grant me the power to do something~" (Name) said with a cheeky grin.

  "Oh god no- what it is." (Y/n) said in a pained tone.

  "Hehe, you are about to find out." (Name) replied, snapping her fingers in the process.

  "Have fun in Demon Slayer!" (Name) quickly shouted.

  "Hold on-" (Y/n) was cut off as she suddenly disappeared.

~𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖~

  There Sakura was, in a cave-like structure, which was actually a tree with very large roots that could be used as a shelter, can't forget about the three unconscious people infront of her.

  You see, (Y/n) did make it to the cave, but she passed out once she placed Naruto down.

  The sun was peeked through the roots as Sakura replaced the towels on each of her teammates' forehead, realistically, she replaced the ones on Sasuke and (Y/n)'s forehead.

  The pink haired girl heard the rustling of leaves, along with a rustling bush in her sight, and she tenses up, but calmed down when she saw a squirrel emerged from the bush.

  Little did she know, the squirrel had a paper bomb attatched to it's back.

Somewhere with (Y/n) <3

  "Mhh, MMHHHMMM-![Why, WHY HERE.]" (Y/n) muffled through the bag over her head.

  As for the context, (Y/n) sorta fell out of the who knows where, 'conveniently' in Muzan's maze of a palace, having a meeting with the uppermoons.

  And that brings us here. A aged up (Y/n) with her wrist tied together and a bag over her head.

  (Y/n) stopped struggling, and grew limp.

  "Why didn't we kill her again?" Akaza said, clearly annoyed.

  "Because she's cute-"

  "Because of his orders." Kokushibo cut off Doma.

  "Hhmmhm hm mhmhm mhhmhmhh. [Because of Michael Jackson.]" (Y/n) commented.

  The (h/c) girl snapped her fingers and whatever was over her head, vanished.

  "That's better, now." (Y/n) examined the whole area just to see who was currently there.

  A few of them had left after they 'caught' (Y/n). Muzan had left Kokushibo in charge of her though, making him have to stay there.

  The demons who were in her presence were confused at where and how the bag disappeared, yet that just made them even more curious of her.

  "Ok, so like- Hi?" (Y/n) waved her still tied up hands.