10: is she riya ?

Next day;

Jungkook got better and is now totally alright.

'I m glad you are fine now.'

Y/n said.

'Don't expect me to thank you because I didn't ask for your help.'

'I didn't take care of you because I expected something from you jungkook. I genuinely care about you and am worried about you.'

Y/n said smiling and jungkook turned away.

Jungkook and y/n both got ready to go out. Jungkook went out leaving y/n. Y/n took her purse and ran out to the room following jungkook.

'Slow down jungkook. You didn't even give me proper time to get ready.'

Y/n said pouting while combing her hair with her fingers.

'I didn't ask you to follow me.'

Jungkook said keeping his hands in his pockets.

'Where are you going?'

'It's none of your business.'

'Oh my husband! When will you stop being so cold to me?'

You sighed out loud. Jungkook gave you glare and turned away. Jungkook walked along the streets while you followed him. You admired the streets beauty.

He then went inside a Cafe and ordered

He then went inside a Cafe and ordered. You pouted because he didn't order anything for you. You ordered for yourself and sat infront of jungkook. He was busy in his phone while you were busy admiring him. Your drinks came and jungkook was still busy in his phone.

You got an idea. You slowly took your phone out and clicked a photo of him without him noticing you. You smiled looking at the photo. After having breakfast you both went out.

You followed jungkook everywhere like a lost puppy

You followed jungkook everywhere like a lost puppy. You were bugging jungkook a lot by asking him so many questions. You were talking non stop not realising jungkook halted on his steps and you walked past him. You looked aside and didn't see him. You frowned and looked back to see him standing a feet away behind you froze.