"Who's Bird?"

Kie came out of the grave with an envelope that read: for bird.

Pope let out a disappointed sigh. "That's not gold."

I let out a chuckle before mumbling "no shit Sherlock."

John b took the envelope from her and stared down at it. "Holy shit. This is from my dad." He looked around at us.

I was standing next to JJ who was in his own word looking around the grave. I was close enough to hear what was going on, but far enough not to ruin the moment John b was having with two of his three best friends.

JJ had lit another joint he had found in his pocket moments prior and was now messing around with his lighter.

"Code red. Code red square groupers!"

JJ started rushing us to run.

I am not much of a runner at all so of course I was behind everyone else.

"Go!"

"It's the guys who robbed your house."

We rounded around the corner of Olivia's grave and we're leaning up against the stone wall. Kie told the boys to turn off their flash lights.

John be was fiddling with his flashlight trying to turn it off and when he couldn't he resorted in putting it under his shirt.

Which didn't do much but just dim the light. Idiot. I took the flash light from under his shirt and turned it off without a problem. He looked at me sending an embarrassed grin my way while scratching the back of his neck.

JJ looked out to see where the square groupers were and quickly snapped his head back to look at us. "Homies got a gun."

Kie shook her head looking down. "Screw this" and with that she started sprinting towards the van. John b and Pope close behind.

JJ grabbed my arm and pulled me as we both ran behind the rest of the group.

We made to this gate. I was to focused on getting to the van I didn't notice a brick wall that must've been way easier and safer to climb over, but I went straight to the the gate and made my way to the top when I saw Pope had followed me too.

I made it over the same time every else did. Except for Pope. Poor kid got his pants stuck to the top of the gate.

"Guys, I'm stuck."

John b and Kie went to help Pope. They started pulling him down. JJ on the other hand thought it would be smart to aim a gun at his pants.

"Pope, don't move, okay?"

I pushed the gun downwards and took it from his grip sending him a disapproving look. He looked at me confused. "Really?! You were gonna shoot him down?" I put the safety back on just as Pope fell down to the ground in just his underwear.

I slapped my hand over my mouth to stifle the laugh that was bound to get us caught from how loud it would've been.

"It's a little tootsie roll." I couldn't hold my laugh back anymore. I laughed and so did Kie as we ran to the van. Pope struggling to cover himself up with his hands.

"Come on." Kie laughed out opening the door for us to pile in.

~~~~~~

We made it to John b's house.

Kie was sat on the pull out sofa, John b was on his dads office getting something and Pope was in the bathroom.

JJ went into the kitchen. I followed him because I didn't feel like socializing with Kie. She kept sending me looks. While JJ opened the fridge and different cabinets I sat on the counter just observing everything around me.