Luka Ending

A group of people silently walk together through the masses of people. There were light stick held by some and the others are simple merchandise.
Y/n held on Adrien as they squeeze through the spaces as she look around.

"He's really popular, huh?" Adrien look at her before he gave a soft smile motioning for them to follow their other friends who were ahead them.

The sky was beautiful as its finest as the setting sun transition to a beautiful hue of blue. The night was filled with stars as the audience slowly light up their light sticks.

Y/n awed at the lights as Marinette and Alya pulled her in between them, away from Adrien who just let her be. The man in his 20s gently smiled at his friends as he tucked his hands inside his pocket, watching the stage which was bright slowly turn dark as the sound of the echoing mic rang in the air. The following sound was the the ticking of the drum stick along with the strum of the guitar.

It was rock... And people were ready to roll.

Adrien was not really fond of this type of music, as he was more of a classical person, however, these were his friends, people who he befriended years back.

Kitty Section.

It was a band of teenagers aspiring to become like the resigned singer, Jagged Stone.

Now, look at them. Popular in their own way, making people like this kind of music without really trying hard.

Adrien swept his eyes on the stage and met the oceanic blue of someone he was really familiar with.
His eyes held contempt, but also warning. Like a cat hiding in the shadows, Adrien was deeply eyeing Luka, along with the few glances towards Y/n.

As the musician averted his gaze, Adrien returned his eyes towards Y/n with full attention as he smiled, watching her jump with the others.

Ten years have passed since then, and Adrien admit that he kept falling for this girl even more. She was more enchanting, with the way she express her feelings, smiling here and there.
She's still the feisty girl he courted, the girl he dreamt about, but now she's a woman who became more amazing than she once was.

As the third song ended, the tune slowly became serene. Only a piano was left on the stage with Luka seating in front of it.

Adrien frowned at this yet he didn't budge from where he stood up. The piano started playing as Adrien just firmly pressed his lips together, clenching his hand with an aching feeling passing through his heart

Have you met this girl?
She's beautiful like the stars, tonight
Shining brighter than your light
Standing just a distance yet I fear to hold her hand.

Adrien slowly walk towards the girls and stood beside Y/n. His heart constricted with pain as he look at his peripheral vision.

She looked... Torn

Adrien moved his hand towards her and slowly clasp their hand gaining her attention.

Have you seen her smile?
She made my world so complete,
Just like my song with a beat
Yet the chances I let it pass, it passes like a time so fast

Although they have been together for so long. Adrien didn't felt the complete love she gave after Luka  left Paris 8 years ago.. two years after they were together

I love her more than anything, I could give up everything
Yet I knew that she won't be mine again,
Like a broken heart that won't repair
Time won't go back, I really care
Yet I knew she won't be mine again.

Adrien knew that their relationship was doomed to fail one day so he ended it up knowing that it hurts her being with him.

Do you love her too?
I've given her up just for you
So care for her more than I do
I wouldn't meddle anymore

Yet again, Adrien sacrificed himself for her to be happy.
He wasn't contented with their relationship with a barrier between them, but it was better than not having her... Even if its only a short span of time

Give her a throne
Serve her like a majesty
A love she has is the best for me
Seeing her happy is all okay

Luka wasn't looking

Adrien thought before he leaned down, kissing Y/n on the corner of her lips as he raise his other hand to graze at her cheek.

"I love you... You know that... And I know that you have been conflicted with the two of us back then"

He started as he leaned away and just stare at her eyes

"I let you go because I want you to be happy, because I love you and setting you free is the only way I can see you smile again.. smile completely again" this time, Adrien saw tears forming in the corner of her eyes as she grasp his wrist tighter.

"I love you, Adrien" Adrien smiled sadly and bump his forehead on hers

"I know... But you love him more" he said and slowly unclasp her fingers on his wrist

I love her more than anything, I could give up everything
Yet I knew that she won't be mine again,
Like a broken heart that won't repair
Time won't go back, I really care
Yet I knew she won't be mine again.

Ohhh. I knew she won't be mine again

Wiping the tears away, Adrien moved back.

"So talk to him and sort your feelings... I will always be here to wait for you"

Y/n sniffled and she throw herself on him, hugging him tightly.

Cause she's already happy with somebody else.

As the song finished, Y/n step back and look up at Adrien.

"Thank you"

Adrien smiled

"my pleasure, mademoiselle"

As Y/n run in between the ocean of people, Adrien watch her back with a conflicted smile drawn on his face.

At least, she had loved him, Just one Time.

Fin
_______

This is the final chapter along with my farewell.
I knew that some of you may not like this Luka Ending, but let's be reminded that this story started with Adrien's pain and his love and loyalty for you.

I want to end this story in his perspective to give a better understanding of his feelings.

This ending may or may not come true and it's up to you to decide that.

As I said earlier, this is my farewell since there is a chance this will be the last MLB fanfic haha.

And I hope you enjoyed this story.

If you have questions regarding plot holes or just the story itself, just ask me.

I love you guys, and thank you for voting, commenting which made me happy in my bad moments, and following me.

Your support really brighten up my day.

Au Revoir 😘