Little bit o' info

This is the descendants of the people from Empires smp.

Ares is the son of fWhip and has wither powers. He cannot levitate. Age 15. Mother is a random Grimlands citizen who died to breast cancer.

Ruby is Gem's daughter and uses magic daily. Age 13. Found in nether and adopted.

Wilder is the heir to Mythland and is another magical ruler. Age 14. Alive mother that does nothing.

Dawn is the daughter of Pearl and is plant lady. Age 12. Sister's daughter who died giving birth.

Scott's daughter is named Crystal and just like her dad, can control ice. Age 18. Sent from Aeor.

Gil is Jimmy's son and controls water. Age 13. Sent from Cod Council.

Coral, like Gil, can control water being Lizzie's daughter. She also has some axolotl powers. Age 17. Both parents relevant.

Meza is Joel's daughter and can read minds because idk what to do. Age 16. Both parents relevant.

Cacti is Pixl's son and he can control earth. Age 19. Random alive mother that does nothing.

Cherry can control flowers being Katherine's daughter. Age 16. Random alive father that does nothing.

Enoki the gnome is Shrub's son and he controls fungi. Age 17. When Shrub went to look for other gnomes she found him alone and adopted him.

Tiger is Joey's son and is a shapeshifter. Age 13. Adopted ig.

The adults are still rule, all except for Pixandia, ruled by Cacti and Rivendell, ruled by Crystal. All the adults do almost nothing.

Enjoy.

P.S. I will try to update at least once every three days which should be easily accomplishable but please don't complain if I can't.