EPILOGUE

I don't know where you stand today and who or what you esteem. But the news here is all about Esteeming thyself which can only be achieved by being a good stewardship of the person you were called to be in Christ which then gives way for the Lord to dwell within you and set you free. No longer do you have to be a prisoner, a captive or a slave to the enemy...and this has a starting point ....which obviously is your Salvation.

If you are saved....Congratulations, my friend, as according to John 3:16, you will not perish but have everlasting life, but if you haven't found salvation, it's never too late to be saved today - right now. Whatever you've done that you may feel cannot be forgiven, God says,
"Come now, let us reason together. Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool." (Isaiah 1:18)

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." (1 John 1:9)

God wants you to know Him and He wants a relationship with us. So, if you are thinking that you want to know this God who loves you unconditionally, then all you need to do is pray something like this to Him;

"Thank you, Jesus, for loving me so much that you died for me on the cross. Today, I know that you are knocking on my heart's door and asking to come in my life. So, I open my heart's door. I ask you to come in and live with me, to forgive me of my sins, and be my Savior and friend. From this day forward, I am going to live with you, love you, and follow you. Thank you for forgiving me of every sin and making me a new person in Christ."

If you genuinely open your heart to God, then He will change your life and you will start a beautiful relationship with Him.

If that is so, then welcome to the family of God.